BURKE,S PROBLEMS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BURKE,S PROBLEMS

Postby lostcityboy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm

excuse me if this has already been posted,but,a man inthe street told me yesterday that burke has put in a transfer request,reasons being he had split from his wife and he wants to be nearer his kids in scotland and aberdeen has put in an offer.the chap told me he had read this on teletext although i failed to find this statment....... big,big loss if he goes !!!
any news on this?
lostcityboy

BURKE,S PROBLEMS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BURKE,S PROBLEMS

Postby Nottage Blue » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I just hope this is one of those Chinese whispers that have a habit of doing the rounds. I can't see there being a huge amount of truth in it though, I've heard no rumours that he's unsettled. My player of the season so far and a massive blow to us if he does leave
Nottage Blue

Postby stickywicket » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:18 pm

The way he's playing I'd say a £2 million fee would be on his head.Aberdeen could'nt afford him.
stickywicket

Postby Merlin » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:13 pm

this is utter rubbish. :lol:

[skint] Aberdeen? - aren't the players up there all looking to get into the English leagues?
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Postby Ninian 72 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 pm

lostcityboy wrote:excuse me if this has already been posted,but,a man inthe street told me yesterday that burke has put in a transfer request,reasons being he had split from his wife and he wants to be nearer his kids in scotland and aberdeen has put in an offer.the chap told me he had read this on teletext although i failed to find this statment....... big,big loss if he goes !!!
any news on this?

You are correct, its true and he will be great loss to City.
Ninian 72

Postby PtB » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 am

I live in Aberdeen and there hasn't been a single whisper of this in any of the local press or anywhere else.

The Dons are skint and as far as I can make out aren't in a position to bid for anyone.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Alex » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 am

Aberdeen couldn't even afford to sign Rohan Ricketts on a free.

u mad.
Alex

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 am

Its true about the family problems but the rest no!
My Opinion!
Ben

Postby Zabier » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 am

It looks like a ticking timebomb. Fair play to Burke for the way he's playing in amidst all the off pitch problems he has. For such a nice guy he doesn't deserve it.

One of the only players who has an excuse for playing badly yet he still isn't... the other players should take a leaf out of his book!

Without trying to sound pessimistic I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time until he does request to move up north... if not he's going to have a very messy legal battle on his hands and who knows how that will affect his involvement with our club.
Zabier

Return to General Chat