Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we got sir alex ferguson as manager

Tue May 31, 2011 10:23 am

people would still whinge and find something to moan about..
if bellars wants the job lets hope he gets it because he is full of passion hes a cardiff lad he has fight and he hates losing and he wont stand there grumping with his hands super glued into his pockets.
i believe his choice of tactics and team talks will be better than jones's he would get them fired up and he would get the players to respect the fans and i think he would get the fans fired up to.
he will also have quite a few connections in the game and young up and coming players will look up to him and want to be a part of the team he's in charge of..
is bellamy to hot headed?? no he isnt i'd love to see bellamy fuming on the touch line bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if we got sir alex ferguson as manager

Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am

if SAF became our manager i would buy everyone on this forum a pint (these words may come back to bite me on the arse) :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 am

jinks-rct wrote:people would still whinge and find something to moan about..
if bellars wants the job lets hope he gets it because he is full of passion hes a cardiff lad he has fight and he hates losing and he wont stand there grumping with his hands super glued into his pockets.
i believe his choice of tactics and team talks will be better than jones's he would get them fired up and he would get the players to respect the fans and i think he would get the fans fired up to.
he will also have quite a few connections in the game and young up and coming players will look up to him and want to be a part of the team he's in charge of..
is bellamy to hot headed?? no he isnt i'd love to see bellamy fuming on the touch line bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A manager has to be able to handle a team of players that will have different personalities, some will be fiesty, some will be laid back, some will have passion and fight, some will be more meek, some will be lazy. To be able to motivate and get the best out of all these players needs someone who can use both the carrot and the stick, Craig is renowned for speaking his mind and getting in people's faces which in itself is an admirable quality to have, but would he have the calm and patience to get the best out of a player that performs better with a bit of TLC? Being a teperamental and highly motivated person I believe he would be great with other similar minded players but would have to start to show another side to his character to cope with players who don't perform better with a good kick up the arse, if he can do that then I believe he could be a succesful manager. In my job I work with people I get on with and others that piss me off, we're all different, a good manager can get the best out of all of us but a good kick up the arse for everybody doesn't always get the job done, encouraging someone can sometimes be more effective. I believe he has that quality in him because of the foundation he started in Sierra Leone, only someone with a caring nature would do something like that so if he uses all his qualities he will probably turn out to be a very good manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:people would still whinge and find something to moan about..

A manager has to be able to handle a team of players that will have different personalities, some will be fiesty, some will be laid back, some will have passion and fight, some will be more meek, some will be lazy. To be able to motivate and get the best out of all these players needs someone who can use both the carrot and the stick, Craig is renowned for speaking his mind and getting in people's faces which in itself is an admirable quality to have, but would he have the calm and patience to get the best out of a player that performs better with a bit of TLC? Being a teperamental and highly motivated person I believe he would be great with other similar minded players but would have to start to show another side to his character to cope with players who don't perform better with a good kick up the arse, if he can do that then I believe he could be a succesful manager. In my job I work with people I get on with and others that piss me off, we're all different, a good manager can get the best out of all of us but a good kick up the arse for everybody doesn't always get the job done, encouraging someone can sometimes be more effective. I believe he has that quality in him because of the foundation he started in Sierra Leone, only someone with a caring nature would do something like that so if he uses all his qualities he will probably turn out to be a very good manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get him here and lets find out :ayatollah: we would have a ball with bellamy in charge :ayatollah: