Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANSEA MAYBE UP .. BUT REMEMBER THIS

Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRC66LRIZY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a feeling when that went in :D :ayatollah:

Re: SWANSEA MAYBE UP .. BUT REMEMBER THIS

Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

That's it, you watch a little bit of history, cos the past is all you've got now. No future for the Bluebirds, unless it's the Conference in a couple of seasons, and the whole Foottball League family will sigh with relief that you've departed with your scummy fans

Tue May 31, 2011 12:18 pm

dtriple wrote:That's it, you watch a little bit of history, cos the past is all you've got now. No future for the Bluebirds, unless it's the Conference in a couple of seasons, and the whole Foottball League family will sigh with relief that you've departed with your scummy fans

Oh f**k off.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:21 pm

dtriple wrote:That's it, you watch a little bit of history, cos the past is all you've got now. No future for the Bluebirds, unless it's the Conference in a couple of seasons, and the whole Foottball League family will sigh with relief that you've departed with your scummy fans

And i hope you horrible lot get relegated by Christmas, you hooligan SCUM!

Tue May 31, 2011 12:26 pm

[quote="dtriple"]That's it, you watch a little bit of history, cos the past is all you've got now. No future for the Bluebirds, unless it's the Conference in a couple of seasons, and the whole Foottball League family will sigh with relief that you've departed with your scummy fans[/quote

daya what did we tell you bout making multiple accounts? :lol:

[quote="dtriple"]That's it, you watch a little bit of history, cos the past is all you've got now. No future for the Bluebirds, unless it's the Conference in a couple of seasons, and the whole Foottball League family will sigh with relief that you've departed with your scummy fans[/quote

Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm

FFS my sister is hogging the band-width so it lagged and came out in three messages :roll: :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

A couple means TWO, tell me Einstein how we are going to be in the conference in two seasons? I'll concern myself with what is going on at my club. Don't ever feel the need to frequent anyone elses board whether we've just 'this weekend' surpassed them or not. Where have you been until now :?: :lol:

Yesterday they removed our passionless, respect lacking manager and now we've got a statement from our backers saying they are here for the long-haul. I'd call that a quality bank holiday weekend. :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am

That was the best day of my life

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

dtriple wrote:Foottball

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:FFS my sister is hogging the band-width so it lagged and came out in three messages :roll: :roll:

FAIR PLAY! That sound so wrong!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:FFS my sister is hogging the band-width so it lagged and came out in three messages :roll: :roll:

fucksake merlin :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Are you a peg seller! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Are you a peg seller! :lol:[/quote]

No!!! but I like caravans woops :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: