Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fowler and Bothroyd on SSN...

Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 am

Fowler was talking out of his ass the whole time. Telling how he was shocked that he'd been sacked and it was the wrong decision. He also said that he'd taken Cardiff from the bottom rings of football. Which is obviously not true. He took us from 16th to 4th in 6 seasons.
He also said that we won't find a better manager outside the Premier League.
I'd like to point out Warnock, Lambert, Rodgers, McDermott and Grayson. All of which have done more or the same at their respective clubs in 1-2 years than DJ has in 6.

Bothroyd was telling SSN that he was disappointed that he'd gone. No idea why considering it's not going to effect him anyway. He's off to Celtic or Everton as soon as he can. I'd love to see him stay and if he was still a Bluebird he'd have a right to say something. His time with us is over and I just can't take his comments seriously after the last half of this season.

As far as a replacement goes if it's Billy Davies, Terry Burton or Bellamy I will be pissed. Davies is as bad as DJ, Burton is an assistant manager not as manager and would struggle to make the transition and Bellamy is not proven as a manager. I want a proven manager with a good track record to come here. Hughton and Di Matteo would be perfect, both know how to win at this level and both have managed in the Premier League. Dream would be Martin O'Neill but I think it's unlikely.

And the Malaysians continuing to back us is comforting. We may not be big spenders this summer, and there's a lot to do but as long we are finacially secure I'll be happy. It's gonna be a f*cking interesting summer though that's for sure.

Re: Fowler and Bothroyd on SSN...

Tue May 31, 2011 11:20 am

Fowler was little more than an unfit, over paid mercenary when he came to our club, pretty rich coming from him. As for Jay, if he had worked a lot harder then we would probably be in the Premiership now, & would not be having this conversation. :x

Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

Do you mean Fowler or DJ?

Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Look at the reading manager was a chief scout a year a go experience means nothing

Tue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Fowler is a piece of shit! Hate the man and he is clearly talking out of his ass!! But so many people really buy into this myth that dj has taken us from the basement to the promised land! What a joke