Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysians doing this properly

Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Whatever peoples opinions of Sam returning etc, the Malaysians are doing things as they should.

Their was a respite period after the Reading game, where the Malaysians summed up their options and decided what would be best for the club.

I believe enough time was given to sort things properly, then over the last few days we have seen PROPER activity from within the club.

Firstly, it was announced that Dave Jones was sacked. A bold move by the board, but in my opinion the right one.

This morning, a statement from VT and TG has been released CLEARLY talking about loans, loan notes, and their opinions of them. To get financial accountants in to go over the loan notes is a VERY good option, and a very business-like option. They need to see all of their options, as would any businessman.

The statement also talks about Sam Hammam returning rumours - whether you support Sam or not, they have cleared this up and have done so properly.

Finally, the statement talks about their intentions for next season - They are willing to push for promotion again, which I'm sure will settle the hearts and minds of ALL Cardiff fans.

Another statement by Gethin Jenkins (released on the CCFC website) talks more in detail about Dave Jones and the decision to end his time as manager here - It ALSO talks more about backing from the Malaysians, and he has even talked about (in some part) about Martin O'Neil.

BRILLIANT transparancy from the club, and at the right time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malaysians doing this properly

Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

sorry but wheres this statement to? cheers :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

jinks-rct wrote:sorry but wheres this statement to? cheers :ayatollah:

VT and TG statement:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 48,00.html

Gethin Jenkins statement:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 40,00.html

:ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

Agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:05 pm

A new begining, a fresh start, a clean slate. I believe we have good people running our club who do things in the correct way, all positive stuff and good news for us fans. :ayatollah: :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Dafydd wrote:Whatever peoples opinions of Sam returning etc, the Malaysians are doing things as they should.

Their was a respite period after the Reading game, where the Malaysians summed up their options and decided what would be best for the club.

I believe enough time was given to sort things properly, then over the last few days we have seen PROPER activity from within the club.

Firstly, it was announced that Dave Jones was sacked. A bold move by the board, but in my opinion the right one.

This morning, a statement from VT and TG has been released CLEARLY talking about loans, loan notes, and their opinions of them. To get financial accountants in to go over the loan notes is a VERY good option, and a very business-like option. They need to see all of their options, as would any businessman.

The statement also talks about Sam Hammam returning rumours - whether you support Sam or not, they have cleared this up and have done so properly.

Finally, the statement talks about their intentions for next season - They are willing to push for promotion again, which I'm sure will settle the hearts and minds of ALL Cardiff fans.

Another statement by Gethin Jenkins (released on the CCFC website) talks more in detail about Dave Jones and the decision to end his time as manager here - It ALSO talks more about backing from the Malaysians, and he has even talked about (in some part) about Martin O'Neil.

BRILLIANT transparancy from the club, and at the right time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree they mean business, I reckon Langstone may have to whistle for some of the cash once the forensic accounts have ahad a good look through :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 pm

sometimes to move forwards you need to take a step back, seems like we've taken a few steps back to give us a big run up. Really looking forward to next season, it may be a season of rebuilding where we finish mid table or bottom half, that won't bother me knowing that VT and TG are rebuilding this club on a proper footing for the future.

the statement today shows they go about things the right way.

:mrgreen: