Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O Annis

Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

This will no doubt be accused as a snipe by some but it's a genuine question and something I'd like to hear your view on.

Back a few days I posted the following:

"Annis, did you or did you not suggest on numerous occasions that you would support whatever the Malaysians decided about Langston\Hammam?

In which case why are you still banging on about Hammam. Surely you should just be supporting the Malaysians as you're going to back whatever they decide at the end of the day, as you promised?

They're business men, they know what they're going they're not emotionally involved."

You responded with

"ccfcwelshlad

I did say I would and Still Will, But things have changed Dramatically for the Malaysians and Sam. Just keep watching."

Following todays statement are you willing to leave the Hammam thing alone and trust the Malaysians like you said you would?

Cheers.

Re: F.A.O Annis

Tue May 31, 2011 12:18 pm

I think we all have to trust the Malaysians now - so far so good as far as they are concerned for me - can't fault them so far, and I always think Gethin Jenkins comes across really well also.

But one thing I do fear is that people will try and snipe and score points against those who wanted Sam back - I have always been a Sam supporter and would have liked to see him have a role but that's not going to happen now, so we move on. What we must never forget is that if Sam hadn't come in when he did, we may still be languishing at the bottom of league 2!

But its all about people having different views, and whilst we may differ on some things, let's all get behind CCFC - and at the moment that means backing the Malaysians - but let's not try and rub salt in what may be perceived as other peoples wounds - we all want what is best for CCFC (or at least we should!), so lets have some unity - especially at this point where we're all collectively hurting from our failure and the Jacks getting to the Premier league.

City till I die :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Annis has always said he'd support CCFC and the decisions with or without Sam which goes for most of Sam's followers if u were to ask them , myself included .

Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 pm

i have posted in another thread of the same name,

i spoke with annis after the announcment was made on the official site i quoted to him the majority of the post.
his reply was in not so many words, as i have blinked since then.

" he was as happy as everyone else that the debts were getting sorted"

Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 pm

That's good news and I've no doubt he is as happy as everyone else :ayatollah:

But, does this mean he will stop pressing for Hammam to return and will agree that Malaysians know best and leave the Hammam episode in the past?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Annis has always said he'd support CCFC and the decisions with or without Sam which goes for most of Sam's followers if u were to ask them , myself included .

Spot on Martyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I thought it was a Great Statement to, they are stating publicly that they will continue to be Committed to OUR CLUB CARDIFF CITY and that they will now be sorting out all the Debts. As I have always Stated Cardiff City comes FIRST and THATS ALL THAT MATTERS WITH ME.

Heres to the Future of Cardiff City

ONWARDS and UPWARDS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:This will no doubt be accused as a snipe by some but it's a genuine question and something I'd like to hear your view on.

Back a few days I posted the following:

"Annis, did you or did you not suggest on numerous occasions that you would support whatever the Malaysians decided about Langston\Hammam?

In which case why are you still banging on about Hammam. Surely you should just be supporting the Malaysians as you're going to back whatever they decide at the end of the day, as you promised?

They're business men, they know what they're going they're not emotionally involved."

You responded with

"ccfcwelshlad

I did say I would and Still Will, But things have changed Dramatically for the Malaysians and Sam. Just keep watching."

Following todays statement are you willing to leave the Hammam thing alone and trust the Malaysians like you said you would?

Cheers.

I'm not one of Sams inner circle, and not one of Annis's either, and I don't blindly agree with everything either of them do or say, but I do believe we would still be playing in front of a couple of thousand at a falling down Ninian without Sams energy hype and cash. I am not being patronising, but we all know Annis and Sam were close pals, and pals stick together through thick and thin, but some think Annis should turn his back on him. Well if thats the way they behave, I'm glad they are not pals of mine.