Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some jack on radio wales

Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

Said there is no rivalry between us & them anymore :lol: He also said for the jacks to play at the Millenium so they could get 70,000 every home game :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: Good comedian :ayatollah:

Re: Some jack on radio wales

Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

Xcasual wrote:Said there is no rivalry between us & them anymore :lol: He also said for the jacks to play at the Millenium so they could get 70,000 every home game :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: Good comedian :ayatollah:

wow.......are there any schools in jackland?

Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

:lol: 70,000 ok what a piss take, I think though if we had a big stadium in SWANSEA, not Cardiff, then we could easily get 40-50k against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea etc

People are jumping on the bandwagon yes, but it happens at ALL big clubs :D

Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 am

swanskdb wrote::lol: 70,000 ok what a piss take, I think though if we had a big stadium in SWANSEA, not Cardiff, then we could easily get 40-50k against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea etc

People are jumping on the bandwagon yes, but it happens at ALL big clubs :D

so it wont happen to you then :D

Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 am

I think the millenium stadium could be filled for man united,
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

I feel sorry for swansea mind . you lot were getting outsang by reading,
thats the problem now you'v attracted so many clueless plastics that it could spoil your atmosphere if they get their hands on season tickets :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:52 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:I think the millenium stadium could be filled for man united,
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

thats the problem now you'v attracted so many clueless plastics that it could spoil your atmosphere if they get their hands on season tickets :ayatollah:

Not when they are getting stuffed every week, Borini and Sinclair won them promotion, Borini has gone and Sinclair will be marked out of games, the novelty will soon wear off, I have burst a few jacks bubbles this morning, and they all agree they will be getting stuffed :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won't be fuilling the Council Block Stadium by February :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Bluebina wrote:
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

Not when they are getting stuffed every week, Borini and Sinclair won them promotion, Borini has gone and Sinclair will be marked out of games, the novelty will soon wear off, I have burst a few jacks bubbles this morning, and they all agree they will be getting stuffed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whos Nathan Dyer? the black messi of south wales I have been told but never heard of him myself :?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Burgular

Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

swanskdb wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

Whos Nathan Dyer? the black messi of south wales I have been told but never heard of him myself :?

Isn't he that hand bag thief ;) :o

Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

blueheaven wrote:Isn't he that hand bag thief ;) :o

best chant that i ever heard down the city a few seasons ago
"DARREN, WATCH YA PURSE, DARREN DARREN WATCH YA PURSE"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Xcasual wrote:Said there is no rivalry between us & them anymore :lol: He also said for the jacks to play at the Millenium so they could get 70,000 every home game :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: Good comedian :ayatollah:

what a retard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 pm

swanskdb wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

They won't be fuilling the Council Block Stadium by February :lol: :lol:[/qu

They'll have to make sure the away team's changing room is locked up or Rooney, Terry and the likes of might find their wallets a few quid lighter after the thieving tw*t has been in there

Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Oh dear dear more jealousy from the sleeping giant in the championship.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:
chelsea 50,000
liverpool 45,000

who cares??? all i know is this is going to be one big summer of celebration and a season in the Premier League, what could be better??