Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky switching Match of the day to the comedy sections

Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 am

So Cardiff fans can have a good laugh every Saturday night before going to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are going to get stuffed every week without Borini :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Sky switching Match of the day to the comedy sections

Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Bluebina wrote:So Cardiff fans can have a good laugh every Saturday night before going to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont put your hopes up, gotta feeling they will suprise people :D

Tue May 31, 2011 11:42 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:So Cardiff fans can have a good laugh every Saturday night before going to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won't it will all come crashing in around them, last time they went up they came back down through the divisions with a bump and almost finished them off, this time it hopefully will.

Promtion to the Premier will raise expectations, Borini will go and if Brenda hasn't got them out of the bottom three by Christmas they will be calling for her head........

Let them have the're day or two, they will get it back every week next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 am

yeah definitely champions league for Swanselona. Then Mourinho will take over from Brendan and win it for the first ever time with a welsh club and go down in history.

Dobbie Vs Messi will be immense and EA will Swansea a 6 star rating on FIFA 14. Everyones ps3 and xbox will crash because Swanselona will be so good they'll make them overheat.

You heard it here first.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Cardiff's matches will be featured on "All our Yesterdays", "Scrapheap Challenge" or even "Going for a Song".

Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'm with you on this - I think that they will do well next year - they will have a relegation battle on their hands I suspect, but I think they have a good chance of staying up.

That will be very difficult for me, as I work in Swansea.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'm with you on this - I think that they will do well next year - they will have a relegation battle on their hands I suspect, but I think they have a good chance of staying up.

That will be very difficult for me, as I work in Swansea.