Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 pm

How do you feel about the statements from the club today? Also about Sam not returning?

Re: FAO Annis

Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 pm

I have just spoken to annis on the phone, he is running around in the car and unable to get to the internet, i have quoted the comment from the club to him and his answer was
" he is as happy as everyone else if all the debts are getting paid and the malaysians are undercontrol"

Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:I have just spoken to annis on the phone, he is running around in the car and unable to get to the internet, i have quoted the comment from the club to him and his answer was
" he is as happy as everyone else if all the debts are getting paid and the malaysians are undercontrol"

Undercontrol or in-control? Funny word to use if the former

Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:I have just spoken to annis on the phone, he is running around in the car and unable to get to the internet, i have quoted the comment from the club to him and his answer was

What debts. To PMG, yes, to Langston, it seems not!

Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 pm

may have been incontrol :D was standing in the cold outside as i dont get a good reception in my office on the mobile.
just wanted to get back in the warm n dry lol

just my grammar

Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 pm

wow....running in a car fair play :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

its one of them high roof things like a pope mobile :)

sarky git, you know what i mean lol

Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:its one of them high roof things like a pope mobile :)

sarky git, you know what i mean lol

;)

Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Lazz wrote:How do you feel about the statements from the club today? Also about Sam not returning?

Lazz, My old friend

Yes I thought it was a Great Statement to, they are stating publicly that they will continue to be Committed to OUR CLUB CARDIFF CITY and that they will now be sorting out all the Debts. As I have always Stated Cardiff City comes FIRST and THATS ALL THAT MATTERS WITH ME.

Heres to the Future of Cardiff City

ONWARDS and UPWARDS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: