Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT MANAGER LATEST

Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

I have heard 3 names recently linked with our job, now been 11 im not sure to well of these managers and what they are like so please tell me if im wrong.
BUT THIS WEEK IN CARDIFF I HAVE HEARD THE LATEST INTRESTS:
CARLO ANCERLOTTI-not a bad manager obiously had lots of success however is unproven in the enlgish leagues and im not sure hel get us promotion?
AVRAM GRANT- he has done well at chelsea and relegated west ham, however if they feel he can take them back up they wouldnt have sacked him?
JOHN HARTSON- could bee a blooody marvelous manager and defiently is looking for a job. He has no experience though
??

Re: NEXT MANAGER LATEST

Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

cardiffcalandal wrote:I have heard 3 names recently linked with our job, now been 11 im not sure to well of these managers and what they are like so please tell me if im wrong.
CARLO ANCERLOTTI-not a bad manager obiously had lots of success however is unproven in the enlgish leagues and im not sure hel get us promotion?
AVRAM GRANT- he has done well at chelsea and relegated west ham, however if they feel he can take them back up they wouldnt have sacked him?
JOHN HARTSON- could bee a blooody marvelous manager and defiently is looking for a job. He has no experience though
??

ancerlotti was unfairly sacked imo.
avram grant is a fat useless israeli slug.
Hartson is a jack i believe so dont think he'd come to cardiff in a hurry

Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

cardiffcalandal wrote:I have heard 3 names recently linked with our job, now been 11 im not sure to well of these managers and what they are like so please tell me if im wrong.
??

Ancelloti won the prem with Chelsea in 2010 :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:42 pm

This gotta be a wind up :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:This gotta be a wind up :lol:

just what I was thinking - it made me laugh mind! :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm

wind up :lol: