Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gethin Jenkins

Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Is it me or does anyone else think that facially he looks like Ridsdale?

Re: Gethin Jenkins

Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Is it me or does anyone else think that facially he looks like Ridsdale?

Hmm interesting.

I will telly you whats really interesting Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley looking for Our new Manager.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:Is it me or does anyone else think that facially he looks like Ridsdale?

Hmm interesting.

I will telly you whats really interesting Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley looking for Our new Manager.

annis, do you believe that we will get a manager from somewhere or appoint burton?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm interesting.

A bit worrying I would have thought.

Why isn't Steve Borley involved?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm interesting.

:lol: That's exactly what me and my Dad said. I'm hoping that by some miracle they pick the right man. Why doesn't Borley step in and say 'I reckon I might have a clue' or is he otherwise engaged?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm interesting.

annis, do you believe that we will get a manager from somewhere or appoint burton?

Opinion only, appoint with in .

Tue May 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm interesting.

Do you mean in a worrying sense?

Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Do i detect a hint of sarcasm Mr A. :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Stavross wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm interesting.

Do you mean in a worrying sense?

If it is in that sense then why??? What... are you saying now that we don't trust the guys that struck the deal to bring Bellamy here to be able to find a suitable manager????

VT and TG have been conducting their business ery astutely and professionally and I expect it to continue in regards to this matter.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm

From everything that I've seen and heard with Gethin, he would have my confidence - he comes across as very professional and trustworthy - Let's judge him on what he delivers, but so far so good as far as I am concerned. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Are you saying Gethin Jenkins could actually be Ridsdale ? :shock: :shock: :shock: Plausible :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Are you saying Gethin Jenkins could actually be Ridsdale ? :shock: :shock: :shock: Plausible :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

THE RIDDLER RETURNS :o

Tue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Are you saying Gethin Jenkins could actually be Ridsdale ? :shock: :shock: :shock: Plausible :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

THE RIDDLER RETURNS :o

Hey i can see another March and with this another forum Piss up :lol: :lol: Happy Days :D

Tue May 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Die Walkure wrote:From everything that I've seen and heard with Gethin, he would have my confidence - he comes across as very professional and trustworthy - Let's judge him on what he delivers, but so far so good as far as I am concerned. :ayatollah:

Same here. Just a tiny bit worried that neither of them are football men.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:13 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:From everything that I've seen and heard with Gethin, he would have my confidence - he comes across as very professional and trustworthy - Let's judge him on what he delivers, but so far so good as far as I am concerned. :ayatollah:

Same here. Just a tiny bit worried that neither of them are football men.

That sir, I think is a myth which is being more and more perpetuated in certain circles.