Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One team in Wales!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 2:21 pm

No argument now is there. You lot must be spewing seeing you little neighbours finish above you then get promoted to the promise land without going a single penny into debt. Just make the comparisons you have no manager, half your match day sqaud from last season gone and over £50 million in debt. What a day to be a Cardiff City fan :P

Re: One team in Wales!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Jackbustard wrote:No argument now is there. You lot must be spewing seeing you little neighbours finish above you then get promoted to the promise land without going a single penny into debt. Just make the comparisons you have no manager, half your match day sqaud from last season gone and over £50 million in debt. What a day to be a Cardiff City fan :P

All I will Say is WHO IS THE NO 1 SUPPORTED TEAM IN WALES WITHOUT A DOUBT US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Jackbustard wrote:No argument now is there. You lot must be spewing seeing you little neighbours finish above you then get promoted to the promise land without going a single penny into debt. Just make the comparisons you have no manager, half your match day sqaud from last season gone and over £50 million in debt. What a day to be a Cardiff City fan :P

Congratulations fully deserved promotion.

You also beat us on the amount of times you have been into admin 2-0 and the amount of creditors you have screwed on those occasions.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 pm

great to hear the osprey fans outsinging you again yeserday
dont ever remember hearing hymns and aria's at the vetch or liberty.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Every day is a good day to be a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Good luck with that next season and the season after when your new generation of fans realise that all is not good at Cardiff City. Your current playing squad would struggle to stay up never mind mount a promotion push cant see you attracting 20,000 plus at the wrong end of the championship. You can sell out every week for I care, just imagine how it will feel next season when you lot are going to Doncaster, Peterborough the same weeks as we will have the likes of United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Thats gotta hurt.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 pm

steve davies wrote:

Steve, 15,000 of their Supporters were Osprey Fans :lol: :lol:

Yep and that is and always will be Cardiff City now jerk off and go and ejuculate on your own board or over your Mother, Sister or Boyfriend :D

Jackbustard wrote:Good luck with that next season and the season after when your new generation of fans realise that all is not good at Cardiff City. Your current playing squad would struggle to stay up never mind mount a promotion push cant see you attracting 20,000 plus at the wrong end of the championship. You can sell out every week for I care, just imagine how it will feel next season when you lot are going to Doncaster, Peterborough the same weeks as we will have the likes of United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Thats gotta hurt.

Not really mate, I go to watch Cardiff City, not Peterborough or Doncaster. Your fans however have already expressed all over the news how much they can't wait to see their favourites, Liverpool/Manchester Utd etc. :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm

steve davies wrote:

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/Article.as ... leID=11232

I :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

All I will Say is WHO IS THE NO 1 SUPPORTED TEAM IN WALES WITHOUT A DOUBT US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis you're talking out of your arse again....wrexham are clearly the most supported team in wales :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Good luck with that next season and the season after when your new generation of fans realise that all is not good at Cardiff City. Your current playing squad would struggle to stay up never mind mount a promotion push cant see you attracting 20,000 plus at the wrong end of the championship. You can sell out every week for I care, just imagine how it will feel next season when you lot are going to Doncaster, Peterborough the same weeks as we will have the likes of United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Thats gotta hurt.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

i guess you can watch each week on the MOTD anyway .

good luck in premiership you deserve the win yesterday but i will still be down the capital watching my team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
steve davies wrote:

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/Article.as ... leID=11232

Sorry pal, I don't do other teams boards...just tell me what it says, I'll believe you. :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:http://www.planetswans.co.uk/Article.aspx?ArticleID=11232

Sorry pal, I don't do other teams boards...just tell me what it says, I'll believe you. :roll:

It says Brendan Rogers was proud to hear the Jacks singing a rugby song, about a rugby trip to Twickenham.