Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" OVER 15,000 OF THEIR SUPPORT "

Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Over 15,000 of the Jacks Support Yesterday were Osprey(Eggheads) Supporters and their Club Sold them direct to All of them, Interesting they had to rely on Rugby Supporters to make their Support up and even more interesting half their singing was Rugby Songs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " OVER 15,000 OF THEIR SUPPORT "

Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

I know a fair amount who haven't even been to the Liberty Stadium that got on the bandwagon. I genuinely feel sorry for those who have been there week in, week out for the last 8 years. Actually, no I don't, they're in the Premiership the cunts! :D

Sadly, we all know it'll be the same with us when our day comes. Apathy reigns until success is on the table.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

The egg songs made me cringe

Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha brilliant is this the best you got. We are Premier League. :P

Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 pm

atmosphere sounded good while i sat in the nin pub. cant fault them for that. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 pm

On the flip side of the coin the WRU will be shitting bricks as they are shit scared of one of our Football teams making the Prem and taking Rugby of there pedistal. Football nicking Rugby supporters i do like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha brilliant is this the best you got. We are Premier League. :P

Premier League favourites to be relegated, maybe.

I know alot of Cardiff "supporters" who've turned to Swansea. Pathetic, I say. :ayatollah:

Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha brilliant is this the best you got. We are Premier League. :P

I am Straight talking, On the pitch you Deserved to go up and Your Manager. Managed his team SPOT ON, OFF THE FIELD YOUR SUPPORT DOES NOT DESERVE A PREMIERSHIP CLUB, BUT THATS LIFE, ONWARDS and UPWARDS for the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am Straight talking, On the pitch you Deserved to go up and Your Manager. Managed his team SPOT ON, OFF THE FIELD YOUR SUPPORT DOES NOT DESERVE A PREMIERSHIP CLUB, BUT THATS LIFE, ONWARDS and UPWARDS for the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Must have been armchair Ospreys fans as well because when do the Ospreys ever get 15000 at their games

Tue May 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Must have been armchair Ospreys fans as well because when do the Ospreys ever get 15000 at their games

:lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 pm

My manager in work is from Swansea and always wears an Ospreys top. The only football talk I'd ever heard off him until recently was Everton this, Everton that...three guesses where he was yesterday :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Liam wrote:

Premier League favourites to be relegated, maybe.

I know alot of Cardiff "supporters" who've turned to Swansea. Pathetic, I say. :ayatollah:

swanseas welcome to them because they were'nt real cardiff fans then

Tue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

15,000 eggs there for the day watching a proper game and 15,000 clueless tosspots

that was the general make-up yesterday :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

I was watching Huw The Spew on SSN today talking about plans and when asked how many ST they have sold he said " O Lots" fricking pissed myself laughing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Job by the team and manager yesterday and no doubt the best team won but the fact remains even in the PL they will not sell as many ST as we have already, come to that they will probably struggle to sell the 16,000 we had last season.

For me their success only goes to magnify the extent of our failure or rather DJ failing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 3:00 pm

castleblue wrote:I was watching Huw The Spew on SSN today talking about plans and when asked how many ST they have sold he said " O Lots" fricking pissed myself laughing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Job by the team and manager yesterday and no doubt the best team won but the fact remains even in the PL they will not sell as many ST as we have already, come to that they will probably struggle to sell the 16,000 we had last season.

For me their success only goes to magnify the extent of our failure or rather DJ failing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Chief

Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Over 15,000 of the Jacks Support Yesterday were Osprey(Eggheads) Supporters and their Club Sold them direct to All of them, Interesting they had to rely on Rugby Supporters to make their Support up and even more interesting half their singing was Rugby Songs :lol: :lol: :lol:

annis

as hymns and aria's is an egg song and was written by a gay rugby supporter do you think the jacks will now dump cyril the swan for the premiership and max boyce will become their new gay icon/mascot

Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

I don’t really understand the point being made here, we took about 40k to Wembley last season. How many of those 40k were actual proper Cardiff fans, because our average this season was just over 23k. the other 17k will be largely made up of Rugby fans or even worse fans of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc. We’re really not as big a club as some people think we are.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Over 15,000 of the Jacks Support Yesterday were Osprey(Eggheads) Supporters and their Club Sold them direct to All of them, Interesting they had to rely on Rugby Supporters to make their Support up and even more interesting half their singing was Rugby Songs :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't half talk some rubbish mate, where did you get that 'fact' from about the 15,000 rugby fans being given tickets directly?

The ospreys have an average attendance of just over 6,000... So where are you getting your figures from?

The absolute truth and is there were prob around 20-30k mixture of hardcore fans and part time fans, the other 10,000 being made up of Swansea residents who wanted to see their city do well.. No shame in that and I bet you all the money in the world that this is exactly the same as your supporters last season Vs Blackpool.

Oh and
Forever Blue wrote:

Off the field, how grown up of you. we are no1 say we are no1.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:31 pm

I feel sick today! I've seen a good five Facebook statuses from football fans in Cardiff saying they are going to try and get season tickets at the liberty! Some of these guys have been regularly visitors to Cardiff games this year! I hate plastic fans, good riddance but still can't get my head around it

Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:I feel sick today! I've seen a good five Facebook statuses from football fans in Cardiff saying they are going to try and get season tickets at the liberty! Some of these guys have been regularly visitors to Cardiff games this year! I hate plastic fans, good riddance but still can't get my head around it

:lol: Your support is dying at a faster rate than I thought

Tue May 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh and
Forever Blue wrote:

Off the field, how grown up of you. Are you referring to football violence ? :lol:

Please tell me how that has any relevance to football violence? Your support is just not as vast as ours plain and simple :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

steve davies wrote:

annis

as hymns and aria's is an egg song and was written by a gay rugby supporter do you think the jacks will now dump cyril the swan for the premiership and max boyce will become their new gay icon/mascot

Steve, i forgot about their Gay Tendencies :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Leave them to it is what i say

they have gone up fact

they have crap attendance fact

they sing rugby songs fact

we have our own team and manager to be concerned about and to support fact

WE are looking obsessive between this board and facebook about them it is driving me mad - good luck to them and their true fans - BUT i have to say thel ikes of people who i know who are from England moved to scumsea a little while ago suppot Man U and have never been to the liberty WHO yesterday become a JACK - WHO GLOAT - that f@@ks me off - i take it from the lads i know who go week in week out

yes everyone jumps on the bandwagon - if the had not gone up they would be back to their usual attendance - they have gone up we didnt -WE have to think about US!

:ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:37 pm

off the field the fans dont deserve a prem team that is brilliant :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Gypos till they die.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Fair play, that's about as accurate as posts about Sam Hammam going back to Cardiff :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Yeah and we didnt get any glory fans when we got to Wembley did we? That was the worst part for me.....seeing loads of brainless pissed up idiots in our end not even knowing who half the players were. It made me want to vomit.
At the end of the day, Swansea will only get 19000 even for Man Utd, but at least they're proper fans and they will support their team.
When Blackpool destroyed our dreams last year at Wembley they had over 30000 new fans supporting them. It happens. Sadly those 30000 will now go back to wearing their Man U/Man C/Liverpool shirts while the regular 9000 keep going.
Maybe with all the pressure off us, all the goons released or sold and a new manager with debts managed properly, we can make some proper progress.
Im looking forward to it next season......I must be honest, it had all started to lose its charm.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 pm

To be honest, every team that makes it to Wembley always get the arm-chair fans to finally get out of their seats. Swansea singing rugby songs is embarrassing in my opinion as well. They'll be back down before the end of next season. Let them enjoy it. When we're winning, they'll be losing. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm

im sick of hearing about the jacks,

they got promoted, who cares,

who cares how many fans they have not me,

what im most interested in is,

how will now lead us?

who will we sign?

im glad there gone we can concentrate on our selfs instead of thinking about how well we will play against 'them' this season,

KTF :ayatollah: