Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " OVER 15,000 OF THEIR SUPPORT "

Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

does it bloody well matter wot they sing, they made noise and generated an impressive atmosphere. came across on the tv as excellent support and patriotic too. we're all Welsh after all, who cares what they sing and whether the people who class 3 games a season exiles as plastics dont agree with the fact that they could sell their allocation. i hate the jacks as much as the next blue but credit where due.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm

We'll always be the BIGGEST club in Wales!

Swansea will never get attendances higher than us! NEVER! :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

In fairness we are no different.

I might have been unlucky, but at the play off final we were surrounded by day trippers.

2 blokes on our bus were Arsenal fans who had picked up tickets on general sale the week leading up to the game.

I also bumped into 3 lads from work and one lads brother outside, 2 who support Liverpool, one who is a Rugby fan and his brother who was the most unlikely person you would expect to see at a football match.

I couldnt believe it, when we played Liverpool in the Carling Cup they were full of it, all Liverpool and abusing Cardiff and then there they were, bold as brass at the Play Off Final, all dressed in neutral colours. :(

Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm

who cares, we have gone from league 2 to premier league in 6 years.. last thing we going to be thinking of is if we should be singning a bloody rugby song hahahahah.
what a great summer this is going to be!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:who cares, we have gone from league 2 to premier league in 6 years.. last thing we going to be thinking of is if we should be singning a bloody rugby song hahahahah.
what a great summer this is going to be!!!

I will say this, Your team Deserved it and the league table never lies :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 am

Was our support at Wembley that much different - we were moaning about there being too many plastics amongst our lot at the time and the singing being awful - it's just what happens we get 25,000 tops at home games and we get 40,000 tickets the rest are going to be filled with floating fans.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 am

You could say we were exactly the same at Wembley, especially the Cup final. Every club will have that scenario, we pretend we are a big club but in reality we are just that little bit bigger than Swansea. As much as it gauls me to say it we have a lot to learn from them, it still pisses me off about the crazy wage structure brought into CCFC.

I always thought the Jacks had a unhealthy obsession with us but that has done a u turn, maybe to supplement our envy. Personally I just dont care about them one way or the other, they fully deserved their promotion end of. I care only about CCFC.