Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 pm

lute's if it comes off i will willingly send you a phot,
will even put it on a billboard 100ft wide showing me crossing the seven bridge

Re: " CITY MAY SELL MICHAEL CHOPRA "

Tue May 31, 2011 10:06 pm

I hope he stays.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

I think with a quality new manager, we may see the best of Chops again and if he is at his best next season he will yet again score goals for fun in this division. He is the only out and out natural goal scorer we currently have!

But to be honest, seeing as we bought him for 4 mil a few seasons back we can't really sell him for that cheap. But saying that he only has 1 year left on his contract so it may be best to sell him now.

I would love someone like Earnie to come in and replace him. Earnie = Quality signing on free transfer! :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:55 pm

I hope the drunk goes..no class.

Sorry if sounds harsh but feel let down by recent events surrounding him and the others drinking till dawn.
Not even an apology ffs

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

I think we should hold back until the managerial position is sorted. A new manager can then assess what he has, and what he thinks he needs. If he feels Chops can "come good" again then that will be good enough for me.....provided this new manager has a no nonsense track record that is.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 am

Keep hold of Chops. Perhaps learnt is lesson from the Boro saga. Always gives 100percent and when on form is a handfull. Always going to score goals particularly at this level and it would be silly to let him go for peanuts. :ayatollah: