Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCMB behind the Jacks.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm

http://www.ccmb.co,uk/fudforum/index.ph ... id=1&rid=0

Nice to see Mike Morris getting on board and wishing us well with the barclays advert at the bottom of the page congratulating us on promotion to the premier league. Come on Annis how about something similar on here.

Re: CCMB behind the Jacks.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Jackbustard wrote:http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=1&rid=0

Nice to see Mike Morris getting on board and wishing us well with the barclays advert at the bottom of the page congratulating us on promotion to the premier league. Come on Annis how about something similar on here.

go f**k yourself :)

Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

why dont you celebrate by shagging a f*cking human being u inbred c**t

Tue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Oh Come on boys mun this is fantastic for Wales to have a Welsh team in the premiership :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

do us a faver and f**k off , go and enjoy for 10 mins of fame with the rest of your cousins

Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Jackbustard wrote:http://www.ccmb.co,uk/fudforum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=1&rid=0

Can't wait to see Wigan and Wolves batter you every week ................

Just seen your fans on HTV wales it's like a scene out of deliverance, have you got any fans that aren't simple ????

Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Enjoy playing Peterborough United and make sure you give the Manchester United fans a wave as they pass you heading West

Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 pm

I think Swansea do deseve congratulations for getting to the Premier League - it's genuinely a massive achievement.

I'm gutted that we stuck with Jones for so long, as I knew we'd fail under him, and we could have been celebrating 2 Welsh teams in the Premier League if we'd had in a decent Manager in January.

I still feel however that we have a great potential and can still do it within the next 2-3 years.

Hopefully we can revive the South Welsh derby at the highest level it would have ever been played at.

Just one thing I'd ask - please don't have Union Jacks everywhere next year when MOTD cameras are there - show real pride in being Welsh!

Well done (hard to say, but true).

Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Oh Come on boys mun this is fantastic for Wales to have a Welsh team in the premiership :ayatollah:

Shall we have this chat in 12 months time Gypo ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Enjoy playing Peterborough United and make sure you give the Manchester United fans a wave as they pass you heading West

Well done on your achievement. You must feel great right now.

But don't worry we'll enjoy watching our side playing Peterborough, as its OUR club.

You must remember when you were playing Darlington when we were playing West Ham. Success is great, but real fans love their club whatever.

See you soon. :ayatollah: