Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

martin oneil ?

Tue May 31, 2011 3:48 pm

if martin oneil comes to cardiff as manager surely there must be money available for players ? he wouldnt want to stay in the championship would he ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: martin oneil ?

Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Who said he's coming to Cardiff? and Who said he's been met by any member of CCFC ?

Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Merlin wrote:Who said he's coming to Cardiff? and Who said he's been met by any member of CCFC ?

didnt you see the >>IF<< at the beginning of what headshot said? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:Who said he's coming to Cardiff? and Who said he's been met by any member of CCFC ?

didnt you see the >>IF<< at the beginning of what headshot said? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Ok, I know what you are saying by IF martin Oneill comes to Cardiff, surely there must be money available for players. He wouldnt want to stay in the championship otherwise would he ?

Then my answer would be : No he wouldn't. :lol: What else can you say to that?

Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Ok, I know what you are saying by IF martin Oneill comes to Cardiff, surely there must be money available for players. He wouldnt want to stay in the championship otherwise would he ?

Then my answer would be : No he wouldn't. :lol: What else can you say to that?

you smell!! thats what id say to that Merlin :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 pm

He would surely go to west ham... bigger club
if he was to drop down.

unless he is passionate about he celtic routes and wants to bring a welsh capital side to the premier league