Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank You Dave Jones

Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm

i am f*cking sick of seeing swansea on the news , thanks for giving us a great long summer you c**t. :evil:

Re: Thank You Dave Jones

Tue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

totally agree im so gutted not about the fact that the jack twats are there 1st but because i know some cardiff players never gave 100% f**k me reading were there for the taking in the semi final boro please dont get me started on about the famous 4 or 5 pissheads more inportenly swansea are up 1 season who knows but the parachute payments give them how many millions to go back up i think unless money is ploughed into our club the future is bleak

Tue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

nickyj wrote:totally agree im so gutted not about the fact that the jack twats are there 1st but because i know some cardiff players never gave 100% f**k me reading were there for the taking in the semi final boro please dont get me started on about the famous 4 or 5 pissheads more inportenly swansea are up 1 season who knows but the parachute payments give them how many millions to go back up i think unless money is ploughed into our club the future is bleak

it was the best chance weve had to go up and his management fucked us , just took the money and did not give a f**k.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 pm

agree with you mate but jones was not alone in just taking the money and not giving 100% sick of the inbreed twats we have got at least a year of this THANK YOU DAVE JONES AND SOME OF THE GUTLESS WONDERS

Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm

yeah i know mate its the team too , not all of them, just feel sick of it at the moment.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Yepp, we should have done this last season.

Gotta blame Jones.

This was the season to do it and next year will be more difficult with the likes of the hammers in the league.

Cheers Jones, for giving us a second summer of hurt.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Bluebandit wrote:Yepp, we should have done this last season.

Gotta blame Jones.

This was the season to do it and next year will be more difficult with the likes of the hammers in the league.

gonna be so difficult next season , just spewed again :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:52 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

Gotta blame Jones.

Any carrots in there????.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Bluebandit wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Gotta blame Jones.

Any carrots in there????.

no but there apears to be sweet corn cant remember eating that :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Sweetcorn, nice.

:lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Bluebandit wrote:Sweetcorn, nice.

:lol:

once again thank you dave jones :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

well we will know by the quality of manager how serious the owners are of getting us into the premiership i been sick all day!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:14 pm

headshot wrote:well we will know by the quality of manager how serious the owners are of getting us into the premiership i been sick all day!!!!!! :mrgreen:

yeh just times going to go so slow , should be looking forward to summer :cry: