Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD YOU WANT KOUMAS BACK ?

Tue May 31, 2011 5:23 pm

As Dave jones never really give Jason a real run in the side, but when he did he scored for us , would you like to see Koumas back and given a real run out this time around ? I would say YES please, Jason said him self he wanted to show City what he could still do and he said he owe it to the fans , but DJ never really let him have his full head of steam. I stll think he could be of great use to us.

Re: WOULD YOU WANT KOUMAS BACK ?

Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 pm

No for me.

I think he's over the hill and would cost too much for the calibre of football that he would bring.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 pm

If he's keen I wouldn't say no. The more players the merrier and he won us points last season even if his appearances were sporadic.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 pm

not good enough at this level anymore, in my view.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Definitely not.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

maybe a pay to play contract,if he gets in the team he gets paid :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Nope nope nopety nope!

Tue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

i would like him on pay per play contract . i feel if given a few games he might start to show his quality again

Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

No :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:As Dave jones never really give Jason a real run in the side, but when he did he scored for us , would you like to see Koumas back and given a real run out this time around ? I would say YES please, Jason said him self he wanted to show City what he could still do and he said he owe it to the fans , but DJ never really let him have his full head of steam. I stll think he could be of great use to us.

DEF a NO From Me.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

If it's on a free, yes.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

would rather a blind man play than koumas aint his contract up with wigan now? god knows where he will end up

Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Yes and no. Everyone's judged him this season but lets be honest.. how many games this season did he get 90 minutes? He has always come off the bench in the odd game for 10 minutes. If we give him a chance, maybe he could show us something. Overall though, probably not. He's no way as good as he used to be, especially for being out for a whole season before this one.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorry not for me, a player with so much to offer but sadly for whatever reason, unable to offer it anymore...if you know what I mean :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 pm

No pre-season, lack of match fitness, no reserves.

Meant a lot of getting up to speed, niggling injuries.

I'd say yes.

Lower wage, squad player, full pre season. He did show some quality touches in his brief appearances.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

No from me, His best years are well gone by :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:15 pm

no. he was a waste of a loan signing, as well as a few others :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:33 pm

not for me. when he did get in the team you could see why he wasn't starting. looked half the player he was, sadly

Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :old:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 pm

No way, he is dead wood, total overhaul is required/underway, no point in hanging onto such players

Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

No No & triple No.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Magners wrote:No No & triple No.

So thats a NO then ? :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

I would have him back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Thats Three buzzers then :lol: :lol: :lol: But thats a def no from me he is shot. And he is on 30k a week :shock: i dont think he will comand a fraction of that now.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

No loved him first time around but its a no from me but with injury and lack of matches he never had a chance this time around did he.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

no.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Yes, showed glimpses of what he could do if fully fit. A good preseason, regular games, and he'll show his class.

One of the main things that needs sorting out is the reserve team / league. We need to keep our fringe players match fit.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

how olds he now 30,31,32 next year maybe...

he's past his best now might have agood few seasons in league one best option for him rather than on bench

Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 pm

No defnitely not! Even though he was quality for us in his last spell this season he was shocking. Total waste of money to pay his massive wages. He did nothing except score a double at Donny 4 or 5 weeks ago which to be fair was quality. But apart from that he has done nothing this season and is way too injury prone. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up next season.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm

NO ... TIME FOR YOUNG HUNGRY BLOOD NOW!