Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WOULD YOU WANT KOUMAS BACK ?

Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:As Dave jones never really give Jason a real run in the side, but when he did he scored for us , would you like to see Koumas back and given a real run out this time around ? I would say YES please, Jason said him self he wanted to show City what he could still do and he said he owe it to the fans , but DJ never really let him have his full head of steam. I stll think he could be of great use to us.

Koumas would like Koumas back but even he can't turn the clock back....no thanks

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 am

YEP!!

Thought he was abit unfortunate last season. His 'personal' problems could happen to anyone and he deserves a second chance. He still has 'something to offer' at teh right price....

I fairness to him, we're a fecking hard bunch to please sometimes!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 am

Yes... Give him a chance of a good pre-season, with a decent manager behind him to kick him up the backside when needed.... and more than 10 to 15 minutes at the end of every game, and I'm sure we'd see more than the odd glimpse of the old Koumas that we all knew and loved.....

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 am

Andy1927 wrote:Yes... Give him a chance of a good pre-season, with a decent manager behind him to kick him up the backside when needed.... and more than 10 to 15 minutes at the end of every game, and I'm sure we'd see more than the odd glimpse of the old Koumas that we all knew and loved.....

Yer to be hnest I would like to see what he could do with a full pre season behined him and good fitness trainer, I always say , you may lose form But you never lose talent . :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 am

I'd give him a 6 month pay as you play deal and see what happens. At this moment in time, we only have Whitts. So we'll have to fetch in at least 2 more wide men.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:24 am

100% yes, without a doubt in my mind

i find it stunning that people are saying no !!

he showed signs of being the player we knew he was, the last few games he played he was the stand out player IMO. like the ramsey link we need. we all know that we dont get enough goals from central midfield and he is the answer. and i would argue my case to the grave.

JASON KOUMAS :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 am

PhatFrog wrote:I'd give him a 6 month pay as you play deal and see what happens. At this moment in time, we only have Whitts. So we'll have to fetch in at least 2 more wide men.

I was going to say no but agree with the above put him on a pay as you play deal because with a full pre season and the right Manager you never know ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

God no, no where good enough. The guy should retire.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Andy1927 wrote:Yes... Give him a chance of a good pre-season, with a decent manager behind him to kick him up the backside when needed.... and more than 10 to 15 minutes at the end of every game, and I'm sure we'd see more than the odd glimpse of the old Koumas that we all knew and loved.....

Yer to be hnest I would like to see what he could do with a full pre season behined him and good fitness trainer, I always say , you may lose form But you never lose talent . :ayatollah:

What wage do you think would be fair with Koumas then Chief ? Because 30k a week is silly money for a player who clearly has only the fraction of the talent he used to have.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

What wage do you think would be fair with Koumas then Chief ? Because 30k a week is silly money for a player who clearly has only the fraction of the talent he used to have.

As much as I love the guy, and I do to the extent that I'd have his babies if it were biologically possible :lol: , I do tend to agree with a few on here who suggest a pay-as-you-play deal until he can prove his fitness... so perhaps a low starting wage of around £5k with a nice big appearance bonus of around £10k tagged on....