the facts are simple

they finished higher after 46 games
they had a solid defence all season
they won in the playoffs when it mattered
they're up on merit

our players bottled it
we were massively inconsistent this season
our management was a joke

the bottom line is, they're currently the better team in Wales. It's not going to stay that way forever. Every team has their turn.

some of you are obsessed with them to the extremities of that you care more about being better than them than actually achieving as a club.

anyway, I hold no grudges. good luck in the prem and hopefully we can sort out the mess behind closed doors and join you up there.

Re: stop sniping at the jacks

Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

If people stopped posting about them every 30 seconds, people wouldn't snipe at them.

Tue May 31, 2011 5:59 pm

f**k the jacks

Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

1st Welsh team in the premiership fact

Tue May 31, 2011 6:04 pm

thanks for clarifying that.. ur a star

Tue May 31, 2011 6:07 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:the facts are simple

they're up on merit

our players bottled it

the bottom line is, they're currently the better team in Wales. It's not going to stay that way forever. Every team has their turn.

some of you are obsessed with them to the extremities of that you care more about being better than them than actually achieving as a club.

anyway, I hold no grudges. good luck in the prem and hopefully we can sort out the mess behind closed doors and join you up there.

And the you go and do a jack topic.....any City fan with an ounce of respect would want the jacks to fail... f**k the jacks, hate them regardless of where they are

Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

they're up on merit

our players bottled it

the difference is swansea are all model proffesionals, the likes of tate and monk are probably dedicated family men...
experienced players who should be setting example to the club, not gambling drinking, going out every night acting like arrogant Pricks.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

f**k the jacks! The only only consolation is they're 4-7 with the bookies to come crashing straight back down next season :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:

they're up on merit

our players bottled it

And the you go and do a jack topic.....any City fan with an ounce of respect would want the jacks to fail... f**k the jacks, hate them regardless of where they are

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm

well posted young man they deserved their moment of glory they earned it the bitter and twisted supportors amongstus need to accept the fact.and if they sing songs from welsh folklore so what everyone joined in the singing it sounded great we could learn from it and our singing might improve if we sing something other than ditties littered with obceneties and insults

Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 pm

yeah, we gone soft in club, family club of the year, lets kiss the jacks asses,only at cardiff city, love to see, well done rangers for winning the league, lots of love celtic,, no passion in the players, no passion in the fans, f*cking disgrace

Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

you dont have to have a heart full of hatred for anyone inorder to be a passionate city fan and i would rather our club be known as a family club than for its previous status as hooligans and troublemakers not welcome anywhereits not going soft its called growing up

Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:you dont have to have a heart full of hatred for anyone inorder to be a passionate city fan and i would rather our club be known as a family club than for its previous status as hooligans and troublemakers not welcome anywhereits not going soft its called growing up

I prefered it when it was full of nasty hooligans ready to rip the away fans heads off...

Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:f**k the jacks

agreed :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 am

We did our best to wind them up but they did it (albeit almost 'bottling' it in the second half) when the luck was on their side this year....

How many posts/bars can be hit before you just KNOW the writing is already on the trophy?? (four in the Forest game and two in the final)

I enjoyed the banter as much as anyone BUT it's gone, they're gone, so let's move on....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: