Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some good news to brighten my day!!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 6:12 pm

After suffering a torrent of abuse today from Jacks in West Wales I received a phone call this afternoon offering me the vacancy for the job I was interviewed for on Saturday.

At last I am vacating the old fashioned sh*t hole where I am currently employed. Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Re: Some good news to brighten my day!!!!

Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

wahey congrats,good timing eh? :ayatollah: :D

Tue May 31, 2011 6:18 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:After suffering a torrent of abuse today from Jacks in West Wales I received a phone call this afternoon offering me the vacancy for the job I was interviewed for on Saturday.

At last I am vacating the old fashioned sh*t hole where I am currently employed. Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Congratulations Chris :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Nice one Chris....beers are on you next time! ;)

Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Congrats mate.

Back to civilisation then?

Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Great stuff Chris. Good job you are leaving there else they would get you working with an abacus.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Congratulations! Is that the job in Cardiff?

Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:After suffering a torrent of abuse today from Jacks in West Wales I received a phone call this afternoon offering me the vacancy for the job I was interviewed for on Saturday.

Hey good-luck Chris

McDonalds are lucky to get such a special person ;)

Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks all, anyone who has spoken to me about my current job knows I made the wrong decision joining them in January and was looking for a way out. Luckily got a call from my old boss last week alerting me to the vacancy.

It's not in Cardiff Claire, back travelling to Aberystwyth for me but I don't mind that, it has plenty of opportunities for me to move to Cardiff in the future which I will no doubt do. First thing was to get out of the ancient office I was working in.

Only sacrifice is that I have to work a couple of Saturday's a month so will not be doing many away games, however my career comes first.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Well done Chris, onwards and upwards. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Congratulations mate!!!!!!!!!

Well done on two accounts, your new job.

And leaving the Jacks behind.

This time next year you`ll be seeing them again as they drop and we go up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: