Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I feel gutted

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

I can only go on the info I am given and I expect those who give me the info will explain later

Re: I feel gutted

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:I can only go on the info I am given and I expect those who give me the info will explain later

Thought you spoke to him directly though???!!! And he told Annis he was going???!!! Load of balls mate, no one knows anything until it comes direct from the conman's mouth..... :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:I can only go on the info I am given and I expect those who give me the info will explain later

:lol: :lol:

Your worse than PR!! haha only joking mate, don't worry about getting our hopes up.... honest it's fine...

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Not your fault mate, can only go and what you're told and eeven then you'd only post it if you felt it credible.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 pm

it could be a blessing, add a bit of fire to the protest!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm

PtB wrote:

Not your fault mate, can only go and what you're told and eeven then you'd only post it if you felt it credible.

So Peter Ridsdale says he's resigning and then doesn't. Hmmmmmmm.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 pm

TruBlue wrote:
PtB wrote:

So Peter Ridsdale says he's resigning and then doesn't. Hmmmmmmm.

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

not your fault

or indeed annis

if annis was told he was going

the lesson is....dont believe anything , till its fact