Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG MONEY

Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm

A close friend if mine who has done plenty of high level work for the football club over the last few years has just spent some time with one of our directors and he was assured that the malaysians were planning to spend big this summer!!!

Re: BIG MONEY

Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:A close friend if mine who has done plenty of high level work for the football club over the last few years has just spent some time with one of our directors and he was assured that the malaysians were planning to spend big this summer!!!

Starting with the manager ;) :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 pm

were planning or are planning?

Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Are planning!! This has come from a great source and one of our more prominent directors!

Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Onwards and upwards Jimbo !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Are planning!! This has come from a great source and one of our more prominent directors!

unless it's come from Yasmine Bleeth, i don't believe a word of it :D

Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 pm

is it me or does everyone on this board know someone from inside of the club? :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 pm

its you cos i dont know anyone

Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

alexc wrote:its you cos i dont know anyone

Neither do I

Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

alexc wrote:its you cos i dont know anyone

Neither do I

Tue May 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:is it me or does everyone on this board know someone from inside of the club? :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes - I know the kids entertainer under the Family Stand. He said the Malaysians have promised him newer and bigger balloons for next season.

I will believe it when I see it though. :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:07 pm

barry boy wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:is it me or does everyone on this board know someone from inside of the club? :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes - I know the kids entertainer under the Family Stand. He said the Malaysians have promised him newer and bigger balloons for next season.

I will believe it when I see it though. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Exactly my thoughts. And why do these people within the club supposedly keep revealing information to any Tom, Dick or Harry (sorry no offence to Tom, Dick or Harry! ) :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Exactly my thoughts. And why do these people within the club supposedly keep revealing information to any Tom, Dick or Harry (sorry no offence to Tom, Dick or Harry! ) :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Mate, The person who told me this is no tom, dick or Harry! Amazingly the players, board and staff do have lives and do talk to people! They are not robots! The director who said this is very high profil! I've also heard tonight that the club is not yet close to making a managerial appointment but the source said that Neal Ardley was under consideration

Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

Mate, The person who told me this is no tom, dick or Harry! Amazingly the players, board and staff do have lives and do talk to people! They are not robots! The director who said this is very high profil! I've also heard tonight that the club is not yet close to making a managerial appointment but the source said that Neal Ardley was under consideration

Ardley under consideration and we are going to spend big NO CHANCE....

Tue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

That's from two different sources! However both are as creditable as you can get! I appreciate it would be a strange appoinent if we have money to spend but the source said the board felt he had good managerial qualities and would be under consideration! Dont shoot the messenger, I'm not posting shit for the sake of it, just passing on info from good sources who have never let me down!

Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:That's from two different sources! However both are as creditable as you can get! I appreciate it would be a strange appoinent if we have money to spend but the source said the board felt he had good managerial qualities and would be under consideration! Dont shoot the messenger, I'm not posting shit for the sake of it, just passing on info from good sources who have never let me down!

f**k you....shoot the messenger!!! BURN HIM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 pm

:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:That's from two different sources! However both are as creditable as you can get! I appreciate it would be a strange appoinent if we have money to spend but the source said the board felt he had good managerial qualities and would be under consideration! Dont shoot the messenger, I'm not posting shit for the sake of it, just passing on info from good sources who have never let me down!

f**k you....shoot the messenger!!! BURN HIM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: fuckinh hell, tough crowd tonight!! :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

exactly mate, they dont is the answer

Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 pm

:lol:
I seen O'neil in bookers buying a box of mars bars today

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

exactly mate, they dont is the answer

I know Jimbo and he extremely well connected with the club and I would say over 90% of the info he has given me has been correct He advised me over the possibility of Bellers coming here in May last year before anyone mentioned it