Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's official then, Borley supports Ridsdale and his LIES

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

As from in the press conference (which I assume Borley was at):

"The board and shareholders belived that Ridsdale leaving would be destabilising."

In other words Borley support Ridsdale despite everything :evil:

Re: It's official then, Borley supports Ridsdale and his LIES

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:As from in the press conference (which I assume Borley was at):

"The board and shareholders belived that Ridsdale leaving would be destabilising."

It's unbelievable T.

StT.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
BluebirdsFan101 wrote:As from in the press conference (which I assume Borley was at):

It's unbelievable T.

StT.

I know, I'm struggling to believe it.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Borley you have just lost ALL YOUR CREDABILITY with the fans. Remember when that happens there is no turning back.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 pm

I reckon Borley knows something we don't. I can only imagine we are now in a position where Ridsdale has got us by the balls so him leaving would actually f**k the club over e.g. in compensation maybe?

I still trust Borley. He is the one man we have an unconditional trust for so I think there's something in this which means Ridsdale leaving would kill the club off.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Zabier wrote:I reckon Borley knows something we don't. I can only imagine we are now in a position where Ridsdale has got us by the balls so him leaving would actually f**k the club over e.g. in compensation maybe?

I still trust Borley. He is the one man we have an unconditional trust for so I think there's something in this which means Ridsdale leaving would kill the club off.

Sorry Zabier but clutching and straws are all I can of when reading that.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm

That's alright then, they can all f**k OFF

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Borley comes on this message board as one of the boys whispers in Annis's ear and today he backs Ridedale f*cking unbelievable . He's lost all of his credability