Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR THE PREMIER

Tue May 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Tell you what, i hate glory hunting wimps more than anything else, because they love to gloat the the jacks are
up there and City are not.

f**k you, i am City through and through and will follow them where ever they may be.

Re: CARDIFF IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR THE PREMIER

Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Tell you what, i hate glory hunting wimps more than anything else, because they love to gloat the the jacks are

f**k you, i am City through and through and will follow them where ever they may be.

ILL BE THERE! ILL BE THERE WITH MY LITTLE PICK N SHOVEL ILL BE THERE!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

:old: You are my CARDIFF my only CARDIFF you make me happy when skies are grey when skies are grey you`ll never notice how much I LOVE YOU so please don`t take my CARDIFF away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 am

Unless you own one of the many empty seats in the Family Stand.... :roll:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Tell you what, i hate glory hunting wimps more than anything else, because they love to gloat the the jacks are

Take your pick fella Doncaster,Peterboro,Brighton they're all there waiting :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 am

To be fair to Swansea, the only people I have had abuse from are the plastics who were supporting Liverpool and making anti-Man Utd statements before the Champions League final. If that's the way they want to live then fair enough but it's a bit pathetic.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

ILL BE THERE! ILL BE THERE WITH MY LITTLE PICK N SHOVEL ILL BE THERE!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 am

what summed it up for me was the Swans fans on the news last night queing up to buy season tickets then announcing to the reporter how pleased they were and how big a fan they were ................ I bought my ST back in March regardless of next season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:

Take your pick fella Doncaster,Peterboro,Brighton they're all there waiting :ayatollah:

To be honest i can't wait for Brighton, Blackpool, Southampton and West Ham i have in the last few seasons done Anfield, White Hart Lane, The Emirates and Stamford Bridge so enjoy all those places and the extortionate prices you will have to pay to watch your team probably get hammered there.

Also be honest if Cardiff were in your position you would be looking forward to places like Brighton, Peterboro and Doncaster because you would be there supporting your team which is what it is all about for genuine fans never mind what Division you are in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

CITY TILL I DIE!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: