Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FK IT ! IM TAKEN MY CARAVAN OVER TO HOME FARM

Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm

For a few days, I want to get away for a few days and forget all about football. Nice place home farm Somerset, I did a few Giggs there years ago, they got a nice club house there also.

Re: FK IT ! IM TAKEN MY CARAVAN OVER TO HOME FARM

Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

enjoy mate,

clear the mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you`ll be back on here friday..................... :D :D :D

Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 pm

i knew you were a f*cking gypo :lol: JUDAS! JUDAS! JUDAS! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:For a few days, I want to get away for a few days and forget all about football. Nice place home farm Somerset, I did a few Giggs there years ago, they got a nice club house there also.

Don`t blame you fella.I got one on yellow at Home Farm. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i knew you were a f*cking gypo :lol: JUDAS! JUDAS! JUDAS! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

good shout weathers gonna change toward the weekend then loads of fun in the aqua park and in the fairground

nice place to go

Tue May 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Well you will see my Welsh Dragon always fly it where ever I go. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

I am going to find some English Nationalists to come and burn your caravan down :lol: :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am going to find some English Nationalists to come and burn your caravan down :lol: :lol:

Yer well you wont have to look far, there is a good few on here ! thing is we blow up pipe lines , they just take blow ! :lol:
Last edited by welshcitydragon on Tue May 31, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am going to find some English Nationalists to come and burn your caravan down :lol: :lol:

They`re all Brummies over there.Beer guts and Argos gold. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

abf9 wrote:

Yer Well Wolves are my second team so no problem ;)

Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

last time we were over then (warren farm) got there early friday morning put the tent up then the flag pole and st davids flag.
got back from a trip to the fair to find two tents flying bristol flags, woke up on the saturday morning and the family that had set up in the night time were flying a leeds flag, had a few others from leicester join on saturday morning, had a bloody great time

Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 pm

abf9 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I am going to find some English Nationalists to come and

burn your caravan down :lol: :lol:

I'm camping at burnham and i am sick of brummies, they are all over the place and the next tw*t who says am i pleased thaat a welsh team has got to the premier league is going to get a tent pole with my welsh flag attached to it around there stupid head.