Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Martin o'neil

Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Some one on the other board reckons their friend works in the shop down the ground and that he saw martin o'neil Down they :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Martin o'neil

Tue May 31, 2011 8:46 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Some one on the other board reckons their friend works in the shop down the ground and that he saw martin o'neil Down they :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What did he buy :?: ;)

Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Some one on the other board reckons their friend works in the shop down the ground and that he saw martin o'neil Down they :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my dogs best friends' uncles owners' father's brother told my dog that ronaldo (the good one) is prepared to take a cut price of only 10k a week to play for the mighty bluebirds...and we dont have to pay a penny for the fee :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm

A Cardiff blues top :lol: ;)

Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:A Cardiff blues top :lol: ;)

;)

Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah......it was baker! Enough said

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 am

And he had Ryan Giggs, Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Alan Tate with him....FACT!! :ayatollah:

Well, you started it!! :roll:

Mind you, I might have given the game away that it wasn't true when I mentioned Tate. NEVER EVER EVER will he wear a Bluebird shirt. The other four, on the other hand, entirely feasible in comaprison!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: