Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILLIAM HILL

Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Have stopped betting on the new City manager.

:?

Re: WILLIAM HILL

Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Have stopped betting on the new City manager.

annis and carl are not telling us something, annis has been dropping hints when ever he could :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

lol, sorry to tell you guys, all manager betting stops at 8:00pm every night and reopens 8am apart from skybet who are shit! its so bookies dont get caught with their pants down :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Most firms take their prices down at the end of bussiness,and the re-open in the morning.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Most firms take their prices down at the end of bussiness,and the re-open in the morning.

man ITK has spoken.....our resident bookie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:lol, sorry to tell you guys, all manager betting stops at 8:00pm every night and reopens 8am apart from skybet who are shit! its so bookies dont get caught with their pants down :ayatollah:

SkyBet have still got theirs on everything apart from City...

Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

man ITK has spoken.....our resident bookie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 pm

i just logged on skybet and the odds are there, o neill is still 6\4 but bells has come in at 7's ahhhhhh f**k me peter reid has come right down to 14's......someone probably put 50p on him :D

Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

JW - Have you seen the market on Michael Owen's - Next Club - Brighton 5-6 Favs :?:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:06 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:JW - Have you seen the market on Michael Owen's - Next Club - Brighton 5-6 Favs :?:

i hadn't but im looking at them now, like i said and im sure you agree, i pay no attention to skybet as even movement of £5 distorts their prices! i wait till real bookies start shortening.....but owen at 5/6 thats pretty set on considering i wouldn't have even thought of them!!, someone must have put something sizeable on that :shock:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:JW - Have you seen the market on Michael Owen's - Next Club - Brighton 5-6 Favs :?:

i hadn't but im looking at them now, like i said and im sure you agree, i pay no attention to skybet as even movement of £5 distorts their prices! i wait till real bookies start shortening.....but owen at 5/6 thats pretty set on considering i wouldn't have even thought of them!!, someone must have put something sizeable on that :shock:

Was thinking the same JW - and i agree with both your points above :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Has your buddy chops got pissed and placing wild bets again :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Has your buddy chops got pissed and placing wild bets again :lol:

Has not been seen for a week or so,may have gone on hols,or back to Newcastle.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Has your buddy chops got pissed and placing wild bets again :lol:

Has not been seen for a week or so,may have gone on hols,or back to Newcastle.

not been in for a week.....you must be losing money like water through a drain!! apologies, i know he's your mate and you face a pretty lonely time defending him, i'm just teasing :D

Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm

I said last week JW - Im starting to act like his Defence Lawyer on here ;)

I welcome everyones views on here,even if we all have different views on certain topics ;)

Im not the sort of person to fall out with others on here,at the end of the day we all share the same love...Cardiff City F.C. :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Brightons owner is also a horse owner like michael thats the link plus brighton have the money to buy him would easily get 20 goals in this league

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

They also have Sunderland as fav's for Bellamy next season.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Owen has signed a new contract with United.