Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Didn't realise how obsessed the Jacks were

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 am

Eddie May wrote:Rodgers talking about Cardiff whilst addressing the fans on the victory parade.

Swansea fans talking about Cardiff on Facebook whilst actually at Wembley, and then all the way home.

Swansea wouldn't enter my head if it was the other way around.

I don't get it.

They must have felt really inferior prior to yesterday. Only problem is that they will always be in the shadow of the Capital.

Inferiority complex indeed....and RIGHTLY so!!

15,000 Scarlets recruited for the trip to Wembley, NO songs they could genuinely call their own and a manager who has found it necessary to jump on the (localised) political bandwagon by slating all things Bluebird at EVERY opportunity. Did anyone notice how disingenuous he was to us during the home Reading game?? There was a REAL fear that he would end up playing us rather than them....

Full house every game next season?? Not on your Nelly!! 4 or 5 'big' games will sell out to the plastics (unfortunately probably some of our own from this season desperate to see their so-called 'favourite' teams :roll: ) but the rest will attract less than a full house....

Will be interesting to see how season ticket sales go....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 am

Your lot have made this bed by rubbing our noses in your higher placed finishes etc for years and such comments from Hammam about little brothers down West etc. Well now comes the time for you to lie in it and its our turn to gloat.

If you aren't man enough to take it, don't dish it out.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

NJ73 wrote:Your lot have made this bed by rubbing our noses in your higher placed finishes etc for years and such comments from Hammam about little brothers down West etc. Well now comes the time for you to lie in it and its our turn to gloat.

If you aren't man enough to take it, don't dish it out.

I think you're right. It's all fair game. We've given it to you over recent years as you did when you were higher than us in the 90s etc. It's all banter. I'm just ignoring it though. I never really took part in Swansea bashing and I won't pay much attention to the Cardiff bashing.

I still think Cardiff are the better club but I'm sure you lot feel Swansea is... that's why we support our teams.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 am

Also Hartson having a pop at Cardiff on SSN.....wtf!! It all goes to confirm their inferiority complex. Everything is ok in gypoland as long as they are doing better than us. Enjoy it while it lasts boys and girls.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 am

Eddie May wrote:Rodgers talking about Cardiff whilst addressing the fans on the victory parade.

Swansea fans talking about Cardiff on Facebook whilst actually at Wembley, and then all the way home.

Swansea wouldn't enter my head if it was the other way around.

I don't get it.

They must have felt really inferior prior to yesterday. Only problem is that they will always be in the shadow of the Capital.

SO WHAT ? Every game I go to down CCS no matter who it is we play they always sing about Swansea , so whats the big deal ?