Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They have had the glory this week

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

Now it's time to dust off my boots and start stamping on the vermin. Tonyrefail has allways been blue now we have vermin coming out of the sewer's. C'mon Cardiff lets show them who's the biggest club in Wales and start stamping on the f*cking gypo scum untile they go hiding back in the sewers. CARDIFF TILL I DIE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: They have had the glory this week

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

daiton wrote:Now it's time to dust off my boots and start stamping on the vermin. Tonyrefail has allways been blue now we have vermin coming out of the sewer's. C'mon Cardiff lets show them who's the biggest club in Wales and start stamping on the f*cking gypo scum untile they go hiding back in the sewers. CARDIFF TILL I DIE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, I was up the Co-Op on Monday morning and there was one in there, bold as brass with his Scumsea shirt on.

:evil:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 am

Bluebandit wrote:
daiton wrote:Now it's time to dust off my boots and start stamping on the vermin. Tonyrefail has allways been blue now we have vermin coming out of the sewer's. C'mon Cardiff lets show them who's the biggest club in Wales and start stamping on the f*cking gypo scum untile they go hiding back in the sewers. CARDIFF TILL I DIE :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, I was up the Co-Op on Monday morning and there was one in there, bold as brass with his Scumsea shirt on.

:evil:

Lucky though, Jeyes fluid was on offer, 2 for 1, so I took them home and scrubbed off the smell of the great unwashed.

:lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

Are you for real? People in Tonyrefail are entitled to support Swansea City, just as people in Neath etc are entitled to support Cardiff.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Are you for real? People in Tonyrefail are entitled to support Swansea City, just as people in Neath etc are entitled to support Cardiff.

TRUE. But you support a team in confrence, league 2, league 1, championship, premiership and back down again if it happens. not just crawl out of the sewers and support the winning team. Thats how the atmosther is shit at Arsenal,chelsea,man u ect all big time charlie fans and if you are a real supporter you'll see it next season your crowd will lose it's passion and the liberty will be a library. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: