Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This strange obsession everyone seems...

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 am

to have with the Jacks...may I ask why?

When Jacks come on here talking shite bout Cardiff they are told, to go back to their board and stop obsessing bout Cardiff, and now there looooooooooads of threads regarding the Jacks...hmmm.

I would've thought there'd be loads of polls regarding our new manager but hey ho the jacks come first :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: This strange obsession everyone seems...

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

I agree, it's embarrassing.
Ignore them.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 am

It's just local rivalry, although it's strange that two third's of the topics on here seem to be about Swansea''s promotion whilst there is big news happening at your club, I thought we were supposed to be the obsessive types.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

For me I suppose it's my way of dealing with the shock of it all!
I have family in swansea and it's mainly just banter and ok maybe a touch of jealousy if I am honest!
But that's because I am a passionate Cardiff fan and it makes me feel sick to the stomach and am completely heart broken!

By having banter and trying to be little them is just my way of dealing with it!

With regards to the new manager see viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47636
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

Canton stand baz wrote:For me I suppose it's my way of dealing with the shock of it all!
I have family in swansea and it's mainly just banter and ok maybe a touch of jealousy if I am honest!
But that's because I am a passionate Cardiff fan and it makes me feel sick to the stomach and am completely heart broken!

By having banter and trying to be little them is just my way of dealing with it!

With regards to the new manager see viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47636
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair nuff, its just when cardiff fans have been slating the jacks for obsessing over us and now we're doing it, that was my point. i see where you're coming from :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

Don't worry, it'll soon pass.

It's a bit like a bad case of the shits....

On your mind for a while and a right pain in the ass,

but it won't last too long!!.

BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!.

:ayatollah: