Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OH MY F**KING GOD!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

OFF TO SEE ROD STEWART AT THE LIBERTY STADIUM TODAY AND ITS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THE SWANSEA TEAM WILL BE JOINING ROD ON THE STAGE! :shock: THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! .... ANYONE GOT A MACHINE GUN OUT THERE?

Re: OH MY F**KING GOD!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 am

Feel sorry for you, i would'nt go in protest now...
However good bit of marketing by Rod, lots bums on seats i think... :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 am

Thats what you get for watching Rod f.ucking Stewart :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 am

AHERNE wrote:OFF TO SEE ROD STEWART AT THE LIBERTY STADIUM TODAY AND ITS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THE SWANSEA TEAM WILL BE JOINING ROD ON THE STAGE! :shock: THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! .... ANYONE GOT A MACHINE GUN OUT THERE?

To be fair for going to see Rod Stewart, seeing a promotion winning Jack team on the stage is the minimum you should expect :protest:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

AHERNE wrote:OFF TO SEE ROD STEWART AT THE LIBERTY STADIUM TODAY AND ITS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THE SWANSEA TEAM WILL BE JOINING ROD ON THE STAGE! :shock: THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! .... ANYONE GOT A MACHINE GUN OUT THERE?

rod stewart :? :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Thats what you get for watching Rod f.ucking Stewart :lol:

My sentiments :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 am

I`d be selling them m8, f**k that.

I would not enjoy the night one bit.

Sell, sell, sell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 am

WELL NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR STAND ! DONT GO THEN ,IM SURE ROD WONT MISS YOU THAT MUCH . :lol:
OR OF COURSE GO < AND WEAR YOUR CARDIFF TOP :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

WELL NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR STAND ! DONT GO THEN ,IM SURE ROD WONT MISS YOU THAT MUCH . :lol:
OR OF COURSE GO < AND WEAR YOUR CARDIFF TOP :lol:

wear a cardiff top and be laughed at! .... no chance! :lol: ... i can just imagine rod stewart and the players pointing at me and then put the spot light on me while the whole stadium points and laughs! :oops:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 am

I bet that wanker puts on a Swansea top as well. The most overrated singer ever in my opinion.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

Zabier wrote:I bet that wanker puts on a Swansea top as well. The most overrated singer ever in my opinion.

Yer he got the money to prove it too :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 am

Zabier wrote:I bet that wanker puts on a Swansea top as well. The most overrated singer ever in my opinion.

he`s a legend mate and if youve never heard "the killing of georgie" well have a listern to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xT-1dpy ... re=related :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 am

AHERNE wrote:

he`s a legend mate and if youve never heard "the killing of georgie" well have a listern to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xT-1dpy ... re=related :ayatollah:

Great song but i would like him to sing a new version of it 'The killing of Tate'

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 pm

AHERNE wrote:

I think you missed the space in leg end mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ImageImage

Or this is what you need Image :D

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Im just glad i didnt get tickets now :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Personally, I can't see how you can still go.... :lol: :lol: