Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS GET THIS RIGHT !

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm

I would like to take time to put the records straight, I am a Cardiff City Fan and Also I have a 2nd team .
Which may shock a lot of you when I tell you , No its not Swans But Wolves.
Now as for my speaking out in support of what the Swans have archived this season It don't make me a Supporter of the Swans. It just means I can acknowledge what they have done and the way they have done it.

To be a Cardiff City supporter does not mean you have to have hate in your heart.
To support your clubs means ,to follow them, and to stand on the terraces come good times or bad times
Cold or Hot rain or snow. I have done all that and more for over 40 years, even before Annis.
And I'm sure there are other on here that have followed Cardiff before Annis and I'm sure Annis would say yes that's true. If I'm wrong then sorry.

We all had big dreams of what Cardiff City would or could have archived last season.
But as so many season in the past, the dream turned into a nightmare for us all.
But just cos our dream were shattered, the Morons types on here wanted to vent there feelings so they do what all Morons do. They can stand the thought of another team Swansea doing better than us and knowing we can go up they want swans to fail too. Even though the football they play was good, The people on here that are adult would sat up and say, Yes it hurts like hell to give credit to swans , But you have too, after what they did and the way they did it. There is not one on here that would not have like to see Cardiff Play as well as the Swans did. They are just not Adult enough to say it, So when you d-ck head on here go on about me being a Jack all you have to do is one of 2 things, First ask Annis as he knows me. 2nd ask me and I will give you my 3 ! Yes 3 season ticket seat numbers and you can see for your self. Some of you should really try to grow up and give credit where its due, I'm sure some of you would make fined Adults in years to come.
FE GODWN NI ETO ! WE SHALL RISE AGAIN

Re: LETS GET THIS RIGHT !

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 pm

I agree.

I admire Swansea for the football they play but I hate them as people because they're inbreds.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Fair points but I hate the jacks and to give them any credit pains me deeply so that's something I can't do and you can, doesn't mean you have to take the moral highground all the time and it doesn't mean I am a childish dickhead.

Prove what I said , you need to be a man to give credit , you cant !

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I agree.

I admire Swansea for the football they play but I hate them as people because they're inbreds.

You talk a load of crap how can you say they are in your words inbreds ! ? what do that mean ? you know them all do you ?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

You talk a load of crap how can you say they are in your words inbreds ! ? what do that mean ? you know them all do you ?

in·bred - resulting from or involved in inbreeding.
in·breed - to breed (individuals of a closely related group) repeatedly. ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:35 pm

A true Bluebird is one that wishes genocide towards the Jacks :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm

I have also been following "The City" since the age of 12, I'm now 58 and I'm as disappointed as the next man that we've been trumped by the JB's, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that they've obviously been doing something right this season and we've flattered to decieve. It's sometimes harder to give credit to your biggest rival than it is to slag them off, but as they say don't get angry get even. I want us to join them the season after next more than I want them to come straight down. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

I am a die hard CCFC fan and I don't give a f**k about Swansea, the club or it's fans. I only care about Cardiff. That is all.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Once you know one of them you basically know them all, they're all inbred clones of each other to be honest.

No wonder the team plays together so well, I bet they play with each other off the pitch as well like one big happy family. Funny how the other inbred city has gone up too isn't it? Norwich FC? :lol: :lol: They must have good 'chemistry' within their squads. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Welshcitydragon thats your choice and as an adult its up to you, my choice as an adult is to not congratulate the jacks and hope they get relegated on 0 points, no matter how much of the moral highground you think you have, you'll never change my mind sunshine ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

You made your point that you merely support Swansea because they are a Welsh side and deserved their promotion but you are very quick to defend any abuse aimed at them.

No matter what people think the jacks more than deserved promotion and we need to learn from them but it still cant take away the fact that they are STILL and forever will be a scruffy bunch of 6 fingered inbreeding freaks.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Merlin wrote:I am a die hard CCFC fan and I don't give a f**k about Swansea, the club or it's fans. I only care about Cardiff. That is all.

I agree, ignore them :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Bloody hell i really got to you Chief in your last thread on this :shock: :lol: "Shot yourself in the foot" ETC :lol: :lol: :lol:. I just found it funny that you hate the English that much but your second team is Wolves :lol: :lol: And then our arch enemy and hated enemy Swanea you prefer them over your second team Wolves ,who got pushed into third. But you also prefer Wrexham to wolves, which pushes wolves to Fourth. But which is second and third Swansea or Wrexham ? or even Newport TNS or Port Talbot ? Or is it Tredegar Town ? All in all it could push Wolves to 20th. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? .COM

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell i really got to you Chief in your last thread on this :shock: :lol: "Shot yourself in the foot" ETC :lol: :lol: :lol:. I just found it funny that you hate the English that much but your second team is Wolves :lol: :lol: And then our arch enemy and hated enemy Swanea you prefer them over your second team Wolves ,who got pushed into third. But you also prefer Wrexham to wolves, which pushes wolves to Fourth. But which is second and third Swansea or Wrexham ? or even Newport TNS or Port Talbot ? Or is it Tredegar Town ? All in all it could push Wolves to 20th. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? .COM

Read that.....head hurts

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I would like to take time to put the records straight, I am a Cardiff City Fan and Also I have a 2nd team .
Now as for my speaking out in support of what the Swans have archived this season It don't make me a Supporter of the Swans. It just means I can acknowledge what they have done and the way they have done it.

To be a Cardiff City supporter does not mean you have to have hate in your heart.
To support your clubs means ,to follow them, and to stand on the terraces come good times or bad times
Cold or Hot rain or snow. I have done all that and more for over 40 years, even before Annis.
And I'm sure there are other on here that have followed Cardiff before Annis and I'm sure Annis would say yes that's true. If I'm wrong then sorry.

We all had big dreams of what Cardiff City would or could have archived last season.
But as so many season in the past, the dream turned into a nightmare for us all.
But just cos our dream were shattered, the Morons types on here wanted to vent there feelings so they do what all Morons do. They can stand the thought of another team Swansea doing better than us and knowing we can go up they want swans to fail too. Even though the football they play was good, The people on here that are adult would sat up and say, Yes it hurts like hell to give credit to swans , But you have too, after what they did and the way they did it. There is not one on here that would not have like to see Cardiff Play as well as the Swans did. They are just not Adult enough to say it, So when you d-ck head on here go on about me being a Jack all you have to do is one of 2 things, First ask Annis as he knows me. 2nd ask me and I will give you my 3 ! Yes 3 season ticket seat numbers and you can see for your self. Some of you should really try to grow up and give credit where its due, I'm sure some of you would make fined Adults in years to come.

The only credit I'll give is silence.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Welshcitydragon thats your choice and as an adult its up to you, my choice as an adult is to not congratulate the jacks and hope they get relegated on 0 points, no matter how much of the moral highground you think you have, you'll never change my mind sunshine ;)

Thats not the point of an Adult ! a Adult would hope to get to where they are , what you are doing is saying, They have something I dont so I hope it breaks cos I cant have it . O yes that real adult ! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Welshcitydragon thats your choice and as an adult its up to you, my choice as an adult is to not congratulate the jacks and hope they get relegated on 0 points, no matter how much of the moral highground you think you have, you'll never change my mind sunshine ;)

Thats not the point of an Adult ! a Adult would hope to get to where they are , what you are doing is saying, They have something I dont so I hope it breaks cos I cant have it . O yes that real adult ! :lol:

I do hope to get where they are, i also hope they get relegated, i also hope alan tate breaks his leg

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:10 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I do hope to get where they are, i also hope they get relegated, i also hope alan tate breaks his leg

:lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell i really got to you Chief in your last thread on this :shock: :lol: "Shot yourself in the foot" ETC :lol: :lol: :lol:. I just found it funny that you hate the English that much but your second team is Wolves :lol: :lol: And then our arch enemy and hated enemy Swanea you prefer them over your second team Wolves ,who got pushed into third. But you also prefer Wrexham to wolves, which pushes wolves to Fourth. But which is second and third Swansea or Wrexham ? or even Newport TNS or Port Talbot ? Or is it Tredegar Town ? All in all it could push Wolves to 20th. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? .COM

Read that.....head hurts

I do feel sorry for you if you think for just 1 min ,that ,that would get to me, sorry your wrong ,but I guess it kind of made you feel good for a while. As for Wolves going down and nearly out , your right 100% right, but it show a good spirit when you can bounce back and go on to the prem where wolves are now, Lets hope Cardiff can bounce back and get to where the Swans are. and have been before ,in the top flight of football.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Hope tate breakes his leg ? :lol: :lol: yes there you go its so so hard for you to even try to be adult. try in another 10yrs time . Im sure one day you will make it . :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

It really does sound like you are trying to justify going down the puberty next season! Whether thats true or not :?:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

As well as the JBs played , Theres no way in hell that I can wish them well next season... Nor would they wish us well if the role was reversed....

THEY ARE OUR BIGGEST RIVALS... They detest us more than anything and the feeling is mutual... It has f**k all to do with a welsh nation playing in the prem league, we keep stating to all English based teams that we were invited into their league many years ago as see ourselves as equal to them..

You say you are a true Cardiff fan "among others" Then why would you wish them every Success ......

ask any real fan from any club....

Ask Liverpool what their thoughts are on Uniteds title win, Ask Sunderland what their thoughts were on Newcastles relegation last yr, Ask Ipswich what they think of Norwichs promotion.... The list goes on..

Look what Blackpool fans did at Pne game this yr and like wise Millwall at West Hams game....

The reason we all love football, is the rivalry , the banter, and the fact that we are proud of our club and dont give a monkeys about any one else....

we are Cardiff city and we love it... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:It really does sound like you are trying to justify going down the puberty next season! Whether thats true or not :?:

Do you ever get fed up of being wrong ? you see I already have 3 season tickets for the same seat as I had last season. :lol:
Orr poor little boy. O yes by the way , Im so fed up with you being wrong as Im sure you must be, so I wont reply to any of your post any more ok ? byeeeeeeeee sunshine :lol: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

I should say this also , I HAVE NOT ASK ANY ONE TO WISH THEM GOOD LUCK ! I HAVE ONLY SAID WHY I HAVE ! LETS GET THAT CLEAR

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Hope tate breakes his leg ? :lol: :lol: yes there you go its so so hard for you to even try to be adult. try in another 10yrs time . Im sure one day you will make it . :lol:

it's got nothing to do with being an adult, who put you in charge of the school of adult acceptance? Can you honestly say there aren't people in this world you hate? I don't need to try to be an adult because at 30 years of age the law says i am one so up your bum you big willy sniffer ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I would like to take time to put the records straight, I am a Cardiff City Fan and Also I have a 2nd team .

swansea deserve credit but i want them to fail miserably. why?? because they are our rival team and from just down the road. ask any other teams all over the world and they will say they want to better their rivals

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 pm

There's no rules that say you have to be adult about football, say whatever makes you happy.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 pm

WelshCityDragon, Yes your the bigger man, maybe you have been a supporter for 40 years, but you come onto a cardiff messageboard shining the suns rays up swansea's ass and spreading the word of how great wales is and how bad england is (Although wolves are your second team....you couldn't have picked a bigger bunch of english assholes to support even if you tried...)

Let's face it none of what i said above has any reason or relevance the point is your a dick.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Your words were

"WELL DONE SWANS , YOU PLAY WELL, TOOK YOUR CHANCES AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT GOOD LUCK IN THE PREM .. "

GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN THE PREM, why?????????

Now you may think you're more adult because you are able to say this, but I don't agree with you.
Football and business are ruthless and there is little sentiment for your nearest competitors.

Swansea getting to the prem before us will more than likely take a huge amount of support from the local area. Remember the 80's?

Swansea's windfall and prem status could allow them to build an academy and scouting network that attracts good talent from our patch.

These 2 things alone could have a serious impact on our club. So why would any City fan wish them good luck?

No, I hope it's a one season disaster that eventually sends them plumeting to the basement.

And that's my adult view.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Mate you talk about growing up and the you say you should shit on the English side of the bridge ffs.

I hate the jacks always have always will. i dont need a reason and when i grow up i will still hate them if growing up means becoming a stuffy cock then you can keep it :ayatollah: