Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LETS GET THIS RIGHT !

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

RobP wrote:Your words were

"WELL DONE SWANS , YOU PLAY WELL, TOOK YOUR CHANCES AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT GOOD LUCK IN THE PREM .. "

GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN THE PREM, why?????????

Now you may think you're more adult because you are able to say this, but I don't agree with you.
Football and business are ruthless and there is little sentiment for your nearest competitors.

Swansea getting to the prem before us will more than likely take a huge amount of support from the local area. Remember the 80's?

Swansea's windfall and prem status could allow them to build an academy and scouting network that attracts good talent from our patch.

These 2 things alone could have a serious impact on our club. So why would any City fan wish them good luck?

No, I hope it's a one season disaster that eventually sends them plumeting to the basement.

And that's my adult view.

They are my competitores when we play them ! when we are not playing them ,they are still a Welsh club and I will always back a Welsh team over a english one ok ? and I wish them well for that reason , that is if its ok with you !

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I would like to take time to put the records straight, I am a Cardiff City Fan and Also I have a 2nd team .
Which may shock a lot of you when I tell you , No its not Swans But Wolves.
Now as for my speaking out in support of what the Swans have archived this season It don't make me a Supporter of the Swans. It just means I can acknowledge what they have done and the way they have done it.

To be a Cardiff City supporter does not mean you have to have hate in your heart.
To support your clubs means ,to follow them, and to stand on the terraces come good times or bad times
Cold or Hot rain or snow. I have done all that and more for over 40 years, even before Annis.
And I'm sure there are other on here that have followed Cardiff before Annis and I'm sure Annis would say yes that's true. If I'm wrong then sorry.

We all had big dreams of what Cardiff City would or could have archived last season.
But as so many season in the past, the dream turned into a nightmare for us all.
But just cos our dream were shattered, the Morons types on here wanted to vent there feelings so they do what all Morons do. They can stand the thought of another team Swansea doing better than us and knowing we can go up they want swans to fail too. Even though the football they play was good, The people on here that are adult would sat up and say, Yes it hurts like hell to give credit to swans , But you have too, after what they did and the way they did it. There is not one on here that would not have like to see Cardiff Play as well as the Swans did. They are just not Adult enough to say it, So when you d-ck head on here go on about me being a Jack all you have to do is one of 2 things, First ask Annis as he knows me. 2nd ask me and I will give you my 3 ! Yes 3 season ticket seat numbers and you can see for your self. Some of you should really try to grow up and give credit where its due, I'm sure some of you would make fined Adults in years to come.
FE GODWN NI ETO ! WE SHALL RISE AGAIN

Mate you talk about growing up and the you say you should shit on the English side of the bridge ffs.

I hate the jacks always have always will. i dont need a reason and when i grow up i will still hate them if growing up means becoming a stuffy cock then you can keep it :ayatollah:

A stuffy cock ? :lol: :lol: and thanks for the complement ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:02 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I would like to take time to put the records straight, I am a Cardiff City Fan and Also I have a 2nd team .
Which may shock a lot of you when I tell you , No its not Swans But Wolves.
Now as for my speaking out in support of what the Swans have archived this season It don't make me a Supporter of the Swans. It just means I can acknowledge what they have done and the way they have done it.

To be a Cardiff City supporter does not mean you have to have hate in your heart.
To support your clubs means ,to follow them, and to stand on the terraces come good times or bad times
Cold or Hot rain or snow. I have done all that and more for over 40 years, even before Annis.
And I'm sure there are other on here that have followed Cardiff before Annis and I'm sure Annis would say yes that's true. If I'm wrong then sorry.

We all had big dreams of what Cardiff City would or could have archived last season.
But as so many season in the past, the dream turned into a nightmare for us all.
But just cos our dream were shattered, the Morons types on here wanted to vent there feelings so they do what all Morons do. They can stand the thought of another team Swansea doing better than us and knowing we can go up they want swans to fail too. Even though the football they play was good, The people on here that are adult would sat up and say, Yes it hurts like hell to give credit to swans , But you have too, after what they did and the way they did it. There is not one on here that would not have like to see Cardiff Play as well as the Swans did. They are just not Adult enough to say it, So when you d-ck head on here go on about me being a Jack all you have to do is one of 2 things, First ask Annis as he knows me. 2nd ask me and I will give you my 3 ! Yes 3 season ticket seat numbers and you can see for your self. Some of you should really try to grow up and give credit where its due, I'm sure some of you would make fined Adults in years to come.
FE GODWN NI ETO ! WE SHALL RISE AGAIN

swansea deserve credit but i want them to fail miserably. why?? because they are our rival team and from just down the road. ask any other teams all over the world and they will say they want to better their rivals

That is what I mean , you want them to fail cos we did , I my self would say lets pull our selfs up to there standard of football not wish they were down where we are. Cant you see that ? its up to us to get the where they are. As I have said people who think like that are the people who see a nice car in the street and cos its not your car they trash it.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
They are my competitores when we play them ! when we are not playing them ,they are still a Welsh club and I will always back a Welsh team over a english one ok ? and I wish them well for that reason , that is if its ok with you !

I find it quite incredible that you were actually supporting them
On Monday.

Did you jump around when Sinclair scored his hat trick?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes it's a complete nightmare supporting a club in the second flight of the pyramid where they hadn't been for thirty odd years. Also competing to get into the top flight as well - much rather be struggling against relegation to the dungeon. Finally you can play the "adult" and lecture me when you get rid of your juvenile tagline.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

welshcity...not having a pop but if you hate engerland, why do you suppport wolves? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: