Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy ..........

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm

......... would the new manager actually want him here at Cardiff next season or does anyone think that TG / VT will make up the new guy's mind anyway ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Craig Bellamy ..........

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Who wouldnt want him here :o except maybe Alan Shearer or John Arna Riise :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Who wouldnt want him here :o except maybe Alan Shearer or John Arna Riise :lol:

I know what your saying but maybe he's not every manager's cup of tea is he , could they handle him ??

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I think any manager would want him here, guy is class, he will not only hell on the pitch but I also think he will help off the pitch.

As long as the new manager is not scared of Craigs opinion on things, im sure him and Jones clashed a few times.

Any one can manage a team, it takes a leader to manage a football club.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

They should think they can (even if they cant). I cant see anyone not wanting a character and quality like Bellers

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:......... would the new manager actually want him here at Cardiff next season or does anyone think that TG / VT will make up the new guy's mind anyway ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Brilliant topic for discussion this. I can see where your coming from. A manager may think "Crikey, this guy is taking up more than 25% of this years budget".

However, In saying that, I do honestly believe that he might be the deciding factor next year judging by his performances in the last half of the season.

I also think that he may be the deciding factor in bringing in a big name with regard to a managerial position. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 pm

plus where is Bellers best position , out wide left in a 433 or up front along side another striker as a 442 ? Personally Id love to see a passing type of game with him and Chopra as the front 2 with a ball winning midfielder for the headers , a bit like the Jacks do with Dobie or Pratley .