Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

please please please

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

bringe back earnshaw im not an advocate of players returning but it sticks out a mile lets have some pace up front and f**k off this hold the ball up crap , we have chopra ,we have bellamy hopefully earnshaw makes the trick no team will want to push up with that !!!! but we need a midfield who can take the pressure off the defence which under jones i felt sorry for. defended too deep everyone knew that ask all the ex city players they will say the same too deep . burke,chopra,bellamy were up against it picking the ball up on the half way line . then it was played to the shit boothroyd who held it up or fell over and momentum was lost . jones tactics was schoolboy at best and he has led a charmed life for six years but tactically city were never getting promoted under him . he not only failed with city ask nathan blake how far wolves were one year ok he eventually got them up but how long did he last? please nobody tell me he is a premier manager and i hope city would have replaced him had we got promotion. i also felt for the youngsters last season jones killed all of them every one bar none i hope adam matthews goes on to do well for celtic just to rub it in jones face and darcy blake will come on now hes gone the end phew

Re: please please please

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Earnshaw in MY OPINION WOULD BE GREAT FIRST SIGNING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

he is one player who would give his all in a city shirt!
im looking foward to next season aslong as we get a "BIG" name manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

he is one player who would give his all in a city shirt!
im looking foward to next season aslong as we get a "BIG" name manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)