Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I SAID IT 10 DAYS AGO "

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Well isn't that amazing !! When we lost 5-1 to Newcastle Jones the Job was on £800.000 with bonuses and Houghton was on £400.000. So us getting Knobbed 5-1 was a massive embarrassment to Jones then :? :? :? :? :?

Steve, He was Def on £250,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THAT MAKES IT WORSE CHIEF :o :o So he wants the same money that he took the Geordies up with :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I personally Believe Neil Ardley and Terry Burton will have some say next season, They wanted Bells like I had Said previously but he preferred to continue playing, which I dont blame him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chris Houghton has Offered himself at £250,000, I wonder if they will offer him the job. Hmm

Annis do you think chris houghton will get the job?

The wages are perfect, but a lot of managers want to come, which shows how far we have come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats great to hear that really is........................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm

If it comes down purely to 'money saving' when appointing the next manager then IMHO we are using the WRONG criteria and we may just get what we ask for.... :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm

as in life. you want quality . you have to pay for it? :roll:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

what other managers have offered them services then?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:59 pm

He may have had it easy in the championship BUT people forget he did well when he was in the prem got sacked unfairly by the toon i feel,sign him up!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Woody CCFC wrote:Annis, personally who would you like to see as Cardiff City manager? :ayatollah:

Neil Warnock, Ian Holloway or an up and coming manager Darren Ferguson :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i like them three, but i would go with
fergie first then holloway and then warnock, only because

fergie had a go in this league and failed, needs another go and will do better, also could look to dad for players :)
holloway, i like his style of approach
warnock proven but sometimes too outspoken

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:I personally Believe Neil Ardley and Terry Burton will have some say next season, They wanted Bells like I had Said previously but he preferred to continue playing, which I dont blame him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chris Houghton has Offered himself at £250,000, I wonder if they will offer him the job. Hmm

Don't get a cheap Manager get the best, I f they want a good investment, VT will know you pay what it takes to get the best boss possible !!!!

A good Manager can get players to pay for less, and you can make up the saving there .........