Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Giggs to Cardiff

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 pm

i heard he wants to end his career with us

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

So we can have Giggs on one wing and Bellers on the other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

intresting eddie, but I dont see it :cry:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

you sir....are insane :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

He means greggs ...and they're already here :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

milly44 wrote:intresting eddie, but I dont see it :cry:

Sadly Nor Do I Nathan.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Eddie May wrote:Fergie had it confirmed in front of millions on TV that Ryan Giggs has lost that vital 10% for the highest level. Fergie will bring in some real quality in the summer like Schneider and Giggs will no longer be the main man.
Giggs is still wanted at Man Utd for the long term in other roles, possibly manager, so what to do in the interim?
He has suffered a traumatic few weeks (his own fault but there you go) and the glare of the Premiership might not be the best place for him.
What about a season on loan at the only club he has ever stated publicly he would like to play for other than Man Utd....Cardiff City. Away from the maddening crowd of the Prem.

You heard it here first, i reckon Giggs will come here with a part coaching role for a season at least.

Ryan Giggs at the City next year...

remember this post!

Eddie, if that happens I will buy you beer all night on the day of the game he 1st puts our shirt on.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:He means greggs ...and they're already here :lol:

Ha ha good one! Can't see this at all to be fair! He's united through and through and will want to finish there now

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Thought he was trying to keep away from Imogen???

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:So we can have Giggs on one wing and Bellers on the other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

now that i would like to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

totally irellevant but imogen thomas anagram is "smooth minge" HOW COULD giggsy refuse that :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Are we sure we want an Ely boy in our team?! :o

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Many people have said he wants to come to CCFC at one point. But i have never once heard him mention his home town club

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Giggs to Cardiff?? Not likely....

Why on earth would he give up a 'job for life' with ManUre for a season at the CCS??

Craig had vaild and personal reasons, but Giggsy?? Nice it would be but won't ever happen IMHO....!!

Look what happened to Herr Schumacher with Ferarri and Virgin....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Wont happen. He's one of fergies bum boys and will soon be on the coaching staff at OT.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Giggs is an Ely boy

that explain it all :lol:
imogen

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

its not mushroom season already is it ????? hahahahahaha

would be great but it aint gonna happen. cant see him going onto coaching at manure either mind, aint scholes just took up that roll

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Eddie May wrote:Fergie had it confirmed in front of millions on TV that Ryan Giggs has lost that vital 10% for the highest level. Fergie will bring in some real quality in the summer like Schneider and Giggs will no longer be the main man.
Giggs is still wanted at Man Utd for the long term in other roles, possibly manager, so what to do in the interim?
He has suffered a traumatic few weeks (his own fault but there you go) and the glare of the Premiership might not be the best place for him.
What about a season on loan at the only club he has ever stated publicly he would like to play for other than Man Utd....Cardiff City. Away from the maddening crowd of the Prem.

You heard it here first, i reckon Giggs will come here with a part coaching role for a season at least.

Ryan Giggs at the City next year...

remember this post!

Have a day off steve!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 pm

If we can get Bellers back along with Rambo, Giggsy and Bale that would be the ultimate Cardiff City midfield of 4 quality players who are cardiff boys.

But I doubt that will ever happen. But I can still dream....

Just Bellers here next season out of those 4 will make me very happy :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:If we can get Bellers back along with Rambo, Giggsy and Bale that would be the ultimate Cardiff City midfield of 4 quality players who are cardiff boys.

But I doubt that will ever happen. But I can still dream....

Just Bellers here next season out of those 4 will make me very happy :ayatollah:

Agree with you jay :ayatollah: But it would be nice all 4 ;)