Re: PLEASE NOT HUGHTON :(

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

5/6 on :old:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

why not, im sure he would do ok

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:39 pm

hes better than alot of the candidates out there...tisdale, davies, ardley, robins, clark...

houghton would be my third choice after o'neil and di matteo..

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:39 pm

evans above wrote:why not, im sure he would do ok

why? what has he done? got promoted with a mid table premier league squad of players! And he didn't even sign them!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:hes better than alot of the candidates out there...tisdale, davies, ardley, robins, clark...

houghton would be my third choice after o'neil and di matteo..

He's better than tisdale and Davies?? How? He inherited an excellent Newcastle team and didn't have to rebuild! He's had 18 months in management! Davies and tisdale have a record if building teams and getting teams up or in the play offs on a consistent basis! Neither would be my first choice but they would be way ahead of hughton! He us far too big a risk for us in the position we are in now! He's a proven coach but not a proven manager!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
evans above wrote:why not, im sure he would do ok

why? what has he done? got promoted with a mid table premier league squad of players! And he didn't even sign them!

the key to that sentence is 'got promoted'
with our sqaud last season we shouldve been promoted! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
we could do a lot worse if true

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

I think he is just what we want & need at Cardiff City, young, ambitious, professional, knows the modern game, & i would suspect has loads of "contacts" in the game. ticks all the boxes for me. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I think he is just what we want & need at Cardiff City, young, ambitious, professional, knows the modern game, & i would suspect has loads of "contacts" in the game. ticks all the boxes for me. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Norrrrr sorry not CH and pls pls not B Davies

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Better than the manager we've got now lads