Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we finish mid table next season,how many

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 pm

"FANS" do you think would not renew season tickets,will theses people who have found the city in recent years(last 3 years)keep turning up,or are they likely to turn there back on the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if we finish mid table next season,how many

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

we would'nt know for sure unless it happened. But myself and i think the vast majority would def be there.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm

id renew even if we finished nr the bottom or worse...

this is my 8th yr as a season ticket holder and as long as I get to watch the city week in week out im happy!!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:id renew even if we finished nr the bottom or worse...

this is my 8th yr as a season ticket holder and as long as I get to watch the city week in week out im happy!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Kevin I would, but I reckon we would get about 12,000 Renewing them.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 pm

fair estimate Annis, unfortunately any team will lose a persentage of fans if and when they stop callenging near the top of the table. On the bright side 10 years ago we'd have killed for 12k season ticket holders so some people are sticking around.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:fair estimate Annis, unfortunately any team will lose a persentage of fans if and when they stop callenging near the top of the table. On the bright side 10 years ago we'd have killed for 12k season ticket holders so some people are sticking around.

Your right it happens with 95% of Clubs.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kevin I would, but I reckon we would get about 12,000 Renewing them.

this is my figure aswell,always thought 12 to 13000 :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:id renew even if we finished nr the bottom or worse...

yeah - same for me - 8 years and counting - the only thing that I would have hated would have been Jones staying - I'll definitely renew now! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

ill keep going with my little dick n shovel :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Make no mistake' As we all saw at most home fixtures the unbelievable numbers of empty seats which was even more astonishing when the attendance would be announced, Dont be surprised to be even more shocked next season as noticeably more seats will be available at the CCS whatever the official attendance, Like it or not We'v had a large number of Plazzies in recently seasons just waiting for the Prem, I Believe it will be more evident next season as an alarming number of plastics will not be able to resist a trip down the M4 claiming They went to support Their 2nd Team beat the Scum . So hopefully CCFC can take steps in requiring a minimum notice from STH that wont be attending a games with a shorter the notice the bigger% seat sale swing to the Club so that the club can either Buy/Rent/ a wasted seat that could have been made available to fans like Many last season that failed to gain entry to the CCS due to the none availability of seats which actually meant EMTY SOLD SEATS, Remember this post :old:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm

watching the city. is like. playing a fruit machine. you loose all your money. but you put another coin in just to see if your lucky. and so it goes on. next time i will win. etc.etc :ayatollah: