Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY WORRIES

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:18 pm

We need to lay off the club and really get behind them this season and the manager. This is going to be the most difficult championship season in a long time. West ham-loads of money and alladayce a qualityy manager-massive club too. Birmingham, massive club, money and a top manager of alex. Mcleish. Then there's svens leicester to worry about with loads of money. So that's the top 3 sorted, what about boro, leeds, forest, hull, burnley, not to mention pompey with loads of money now.there's also the small matter of southampton...god help us next season folks..don't expect too much..just get behind the team..it be nice to be underdogs for a change

Re: MY WORRIES

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

ccfcdor wrote:We need to lay off the club and really get behind them this season and the manager. This is going to be the most difficult championship season in a long time. West ham-loads of money and alladayce a qualityy manager-massive club too. Birmingham, massive club, money and a top manager of alex. Mcleish. Then there's svens leicester to worry about with loads of money. So that's the top 3 sorted, what about boro, leeds, forest, hull, burnley, not to mention pompey with loads of money now.there's also the small matter of southampton...god help us next season folks..don't expect too much..just get behind the team..it be nice to be underdogs for a change

in weird way pressure is off well media wise anyway it be all swansea like it was for swansea last season all cardiff so they could get on with there job .so hopefully it work out that way :lol:

bloody doubt it tho LOL

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Cardiff City FC - LOADSA MONEY!!! owned by Mcdonalds! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Merlin wrote:Cardiff City FC - LOADSA MONEY!!! owned by Mcdonalds! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: