Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets calm down !!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes the Malaysians have released a statement regarding the Debt. But they have not released much information have they just read between the lines type of statement.
Yes we have sacked DJ :D but talk of an outstanding Manager to come in is a bit premature
Yes they said we will be pushing for promotion again this year but they have also said we will be getting a limited budget. now my problem at the moment with this is there is no one at our Club capable of finding the talent from the lower Leagues. Dave Jones was good at that but just didn't cut the mustard in Managing them after. Maybe Naylor or Burton can do this but who knows ?
Talk of the Jacks struggling next season and us going great guns !! well we will see. The Jacks need top strengthen in Defence but i can see them doing OK.
I will feel good once the Club releases who will manage our team next season. I am just not getting my hopes up just yet.

Re: Lets calm down !!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes the Malaysians have released a statement regarding the Debt. But they have not released much information have they just read between the lines type of statement.
Yes we have sacked DJ :D but talk of an outstanding Manager to come in is a bit premature
Yes they said we will be pushing for promotion again this year but they have also said we will be getting a limited budget. now my problem at the moment with this is there is no one at our Club capable of finding the talent from the lower Leagues. Dave Jones was good at that but just didn't cut the mustard in Managing them after. Maybe Naylor or Burton can do this but who knows ?
Talk of the Jacks struggling next season and us going great guns !! well we will see. The Jacks need top strengthen in Defence but i can see them doing OK.
I will feel good once the Club releases who will manage our team next season. I am just not getting my hopes up just yet.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Lets calm down !!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

have patients and trust ,have they let us down yet ,personally i dont want them shouting who we going to get ,or how much we got to spend ,i was fed up reading what the players said last season, after we had a bad result , one of them would be in the echo spouting how they would put it right next game etc , only to let us down again ,i would rather wait until something is signed sealed and delivered , and in the mean time not trying to predict what is going to happen , lets all just stay calm and let the malaysians get on with it in there own time/way ,be positive and lets let them know how much faith and belief we have in them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: