Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People wearing Jacks jerseys in town

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Sounness working in town just texted me, "people wearing Jacks tops in Cardiff, cant take anymore!"

Aint that the truth, enough already, anymore I am moving to Mongolia (as long as I can get on AAMB there!) :ayatollah:

Re: People wearing Jacks jerseys in town

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Hope they get smashed :o :cry:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:54 pm

[quote="tangledupinblue"]Sounness working in town just texted me, "people wearing Jacks tops in Cardiff, cant take anymore!"

Aint that the truth, enough already, anymore I am moving to Mongolia (as long as I can get on AAMB there!) :
Not in my city :evil: they shall be dealt with.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Probably a set up staged by Media Wales in order to provoke a reaction.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:01 pm

lets get a group together and take turns to patrol our streets. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:02 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Sounness working in town just texted me, "people wearing Jacks tops in Cardiff, cant take anymore!"

Aint that the truth, enough already, anymore I am moving to Mongolia (as long as I can get on AAMB there!) :ayatollah:

:lol:

I Saw A girl about 21 yrs old was wearing one down Albany road in Roath Today. :evil:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:Sounness working in town just texted me, "people wearing Jacks tops in Cardiff, cant take anymore!"

I Saw A girl about 21 yrs old was wearing one down Albany road in Roath Today. :evil:

i hope you punched her and threw her in the gutter :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I hope you gave her one Annis !! i mean a piece of your Mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I hope you gave her one Annis !! i mean a piece of your Mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes you would of def given her one :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Just seen some gypos in Caerphilly with jack flags coming out of their cars.
Bit odd because their tow bars were missing a caravan :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm

I Saw A girl about 21 yrs old was wearing one down Albany road in Roath Today. :evil:[/quote]
I hope you gave her one Annis !! i mean a piece of your Mind :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Yes you would of def given her one :lol:[/quote]
What a Cardiff Shirt and said "put that on you silly bitch!! now get your knickers off you need a damn good shagging". And told her you are just as plastic as your Tits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

corndog70 wrote:Just seen some gypos in Caerphilly with jack flags coming out of their cars.
Bit odd because their tow bars were missing a caravan :ayatollah:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Was it the jeep?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Went to my local this evening as I had a footie meeting to attend and noticed someone had put a Swansea poster and scarf on the wall. Pleased to say that it's not there any longer.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm

we need to set up a vigilante group :boxing:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i hope you punched her and threw her in the gutter :lol:

I prefer this outcome. There is no way i'm shagging some trampy bit of stuff after her dad and brother have been up there.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

PtB wrote:I prefer this outcome. There is no way i'm shagging some trampy bit of stuff after her dad and brother have been up there.

Being from Swansea, Her Dad and her Brother are the same person

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Cardiff is a biggish, capital city. We see all sorts of jerseys. When the world cup is on , you can't move for England shirts, usually in town, or around Maindy/Cathays where all the students are. I think that we can handle a Jack girl shopping in Wellfield Road. After all, a girl needs to see some tidy shops sometimes. That's why she's here. ;)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Someone message me when u see a few jacks walking around town !! ill be happy to go pay them a little visit !!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm

There was 30,000 of us walking around our capital a few years ago TWICE how much of an invite to do you Rocky? :P

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:There was 30,000 of us walking around our capital a few years ago TWICE how much of an invite to do you Rocky? :P

There was 500 of us waiting for you that day down the Neville ! Was that too many for you :lol: We know how you jacks like it 10/1. :lol: