Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Woy Hodgson showed DiMatteo how its done

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 pm

WBA were really struggling under RDM, in comes Woy and they finish the season brilliantly, just a minor observation about RDM as he is someone who I wouldnt object to getting the job, but just a few concerns. Hughton just above him for me. But still an unrealistic O Neill, Hughes, Keegan as first choice from this Bluebird.

Re: Woy Hodgson showed DiMatteo how its done

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:10 pm

thought WBA done well under Di Matteo

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

He did have a good record at WBA 48% win percentage he suffered at WBA because Jeremy Peace did he usual bed shitting act after a couple of poor results.

When you think DJ had a 42% win percentage here and people thought he was our best ever manager it sort of puts RDM record into perspective. By the way 52% win record at MK Dons. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

That's my only problem with De Matteo, Hodgson came in and turned it around so easily and effortlessly, that it leaves a question mark over De Matteo. In saying that, Hodgson had the same done to him at Liverpool! As they say, its a funny old game.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

EH? It's comparing apples and oranges.

Hodgson sides tend to be well organised, two rigid lines of 4 in standard 4-4-2... De Matteo sides differ tactically, playing a more pure passing game...

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 pm

DiMateo would have turned it round maybe if he had the chance I thought he was treated terrible and a lot of WBA supporters did too