Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL US FANS ASK FOR IS

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

bit of respect bit of passion and never die attitude and it will go along way.

hopefully new manager and the players will get the grasp of that early and i am sure atmosphere around the club will be alot better

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ALL US FANS ASK FOR IS

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:bit of respect bit of passion and never die attitude and it will go along way.

hopefully new manager and the players will get the grasp of that early and i am sure atmosphere around the club will be alot better

Agree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:bit of respect bit of passion and never die attitude and it will go along way.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Now that Jonesy's gone it feels like a dark cloud has moved away from over our heads, I can feel the winds of change starting to blow all the cobwebs away. The miserable personality that jonesy seemed to portray will hopefully be replaced by an atmosphere of positivity and emotion, an emotion that I hope the new manager will share with us the fans, I want him to show passion when we win and feel the hurt with us when we lose, I want him to embrace us the fans so that we know he's feeling the same pain or joy that we are. If he respects us and shows he cares for the club as much as we do then we will back him all the way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Bloooooooobirds!!