Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which manager

You may select 1 option

View results

I've been told its either Hughton, McClaren or Curbishley.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Who would you want out of those 3?

I'd rather Hughton as our new manager, then McClaren. I don't want Curbishley.

Its a good source as well. The same person who told me Bellamy was signing 5 weeks before he did so yes, hes trustworthy. :ayatollah:

In all honesty, I hope hes lying and O'Neill somehow gets the job.

Re: I've been told its either Hughton, McClaren or Curbishley.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I definitely don't want old Curbs. I wouldn't mind out of the other two. Di Matteo or Lee Clarke are y favourites, but I'd be happy with these two. I went for McLaren in the end as I feel he'd be very hungry to prove himself again in Britain.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

McLaren for me out of the 3.
Hughton not experianced enough, Curbs been out of work to long. That leaves McLaren. Quality manger, wasnt long ago he managed England. Id be very happy with McLaren. He also likes a 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm

That's odd, just in the last few minutes of reading this forum I've been told its Sousa :lol: Elsewhere I've been told its Bellamy, MON, Burton, fun isnt it!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Hughton although i wouldn't be opposed to McClaren

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

curbishley if we had the squad that we'v just lost...

Defo not mclaren cos of his passion for england wont go down well with our anti english fans,

Hughton is good to work with but my concern is if we dont have the quality their then he wont be able to do nothing with is

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm

McClaren hands down.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm

to be honest, im just glad of the change :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Curbishley for me, top top manager! Got Charlton from Div 2 to the Prem and turned them into a decent midtable Prem team. Saved West Ham from relagation and turned them into a mid table Prem team. He's good a bringing up youngsters (Lee Bowyer, Scott Parker, Paul Konchesky) and has an eye for bargains (Darrent Bent). He can also motivate top players and make them perform (Tevez).

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Anther drab English manager, hardly progress. Di Matteo ticks every box, would be quality.

Hughtons the best mentioned. Curbishley meh, been out of the game a long time. McLaren, can you see a former English Manager here? Not exactly sure on him, did well in Germany, but felt he was over rated and got found out as England manager.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Neither of those 3 do anything for me.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm

O,Neills first choice, if not Hughton, MClaren and then Curbishley in that order. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: