Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I've been told this, I've been told that rubbish!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Do us all a favour guys, stop trying to make yourselves look Important by pretending that have links to people in the know! All this "I've just heard off a great source that..." nonsense is cringeworthy! There's only two people that actually know anything on this board and thats Annis or Carl! All you others that waste our time making pointless threads based on stories already in the press or whoever is favourite with the bookies is so crap you should be embarrassed. If Carl or Annis know something then they normally tell us so how about we wait for them to come to us with something rather than fill up this board with pointless drivel?

Re: I've been told this, I've been told that rubbish!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 pm

In all fairness to some people all they do is hear news/rumours and think it mite be of interest to us so they post it i have no problem with that however the people who just make rumours up and stick them on here is another story

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

As much I enjoy Carl and annis' posts some peopr do actually know and speak to people at the club! I welcome info from all sources on this board, some of it's right, some of it's wrong but it's always entertaining and provides a talking point! This is a messageboard after all!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

It's a message board at the end of the day, and if only Annis & Carl posted here, it would quickly die. Stop bitching and take it with a pinch of salt. Every bit of news at the moment, is good news. Stop complaining.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Do us all a favour guys, stop trying to make yourselves look Important by pretending that have links to people in the know! All this "I've just heard off a great source that..." nonsense is cringeworthy! There's only two people that actually know anything on this board and thats Annis or Carl! All you others that waste our time making pointless threads based on stories already in the press or whoever is favourite with the bookies is so crap you should be embarrassed. If Carl or Annis know something then they normally tell us so how about we wait for them to come to us with something rather than fill up this board with pointless drivel?

What a cringeworthy post.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Do us all a favour guys, stop trying to make yourselves look Important by pretending that have links to people in the know! All this "I've just heard off a great source that..." nonsense is cringeworthy! There's only two people that actually know anything on this board and thats Annis or Carl! All you others that waste our time making pointless threads based on stories already in the press or whoever is favourite with the bookies is so crap you should be embarrassed. If Carl or Annis know something then they normally tell us so how about we wait for them to come to us with something rather than fill up this board with pointless drivel?

I think you'll find that the person Annis knows, I also know. Its a small world you know. The person in question, I used to get my tickets from when I was younger, hence how I know him now, as he's a good mate of my fathers.