Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT IS HOUGHTON

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm

lets be realistic here. Martin oniel is surely out of our range, unless they decide to give it in house then the board would be stupid not to give it to houghton. what will clinch it is the fact that he is apparently willing to do it for 250k. that's quite impressive actually, shows that he is not to bothered by money but just wants to prove he can do the job. i bet most of the candidates will go in to the interview with the sole aim of trying to get near the 800k that Jones was on! by the sounds of it, houghton genuinely believes he can be successful and has something to prove. . . . surely that's just what we need . . . . no brainer for me!

Re: IT IS HOUGHTON

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Ray? :o

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm

ccfclover wrote:lets be realistic here. Martin oniel is surely out of our range, unless they decide to give it in house then the board would be stupid not to give it to houghton. what will clinch it is the fact that he is apparently willing to do it for 250k. that's quite impressive actually, shows that he is not to bothered by money but just wants to prove he can do the job. i bet most of the candidates will go in to the interview with the sole aim of trying to get near the 800k that Jones was on! by the sounds of it, houghton genuinely believes he can be successful and has something to prove. . . . surely that's just what we need . . . . no brainer for me!

No its Hughton :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

oops, my mistake. my opinion still stands though

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:16 pm

probably concentrating on your avatar while you were typing your thread,,,,,,,,,,LOL

:D :D