Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

neath manager sacked

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

neath spent a fortune on wages etc this season. although they are in the europa cup, i think trundle is causing problems there, he has missed five penalties in a row. players not happy he gets to take them? manager gone :roll:

Re: neath manager sacked

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:neath spent a fortune on wages etc this season. although they are in the europa cup, i think trundle is causing problems there, he has missed five penalties in a row. players not happy he gets to take them? manager gone :roll:

trundle is shite...i seen him play for neath on s4c, he got passed a defender, shot and it went horribley wrong..he waddled off panting, redfaced....

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 pm

why would he get sacked if they made it to the qualifiers for the europa league? if i was the chairman....i would invest more money, and try and get some decent players in for europe

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 pm

players are pissed off with him :roll:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 pm

ninianblue wrote:players are pissed off with him :roll:

with who? the chairman?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:08 pm

no trundle

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:no trundle

CAUSE HES A FAT USELUSS JAT f**k :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

hes on the most money a week in the welsh leagues with a staggering 1k a week

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:no trundle

CAUSE HES A FAT USELUSS JAT f**k :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

hes on the most money a week in the welsh leagues with a staggering 1k a week

I thought he was on 3k :o

1k is too much as it is

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

just a pitty he wasnt playing for the jacks at wembley. and taking the penalties :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 am

ninianblue wrote:neath spent a fortune on wages etc this season. although they are in the europa cup, i think trundle is causing problems there, he has missed five penalties in a row. players not happy he gets to take them? manager gone :roll:

Trundle?? All they need now is Tate at the back and they'll be well on their way....to relegation!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 am

2 of our sunday players are in the port talbot side ,
left winger played against trundle and dicked over him, 'performance wise'

considering this is a lad who plays lazarou sunday league and welsh league saturday...

it goes to show players can lose it very very quickly